LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

49er Fans In L.A.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Im on Sunset+Vine in Hollywood, I'm going up north for the weekend so I'll be catching this weeks game up there, but during the season I'll have Sunday ticket, so if anyone is ever in a jam and can't find a way to watch the game, fellow Niner fans are always welcome.

It'd be fun to get a good group together for the Saints game however, rather than sitting in my apt all by my onesies, screaming by myself haha

Hmm, the same goes for you bud. As great as it is to watch a Niner game, its better to jump and cheer with others. So when ya not feeling like yelling alone, feel free to roll to Pasadena and jump, spill beer and shout with me and other Niner fans.

Hey Sol, where bouts in Pas you catch da games. I typically watch them at barney's brew; any other place in Pas better?
For those of us going to the Saloon this Sunday, how will we tell apart who is from the zone?

Secret high five handshake?

I've never been there before, will it be big enough to fit this many Niner fans?
For those of us going to the Saloon this Sunday, how will we tell apart who is from the zone?

I've never been there before, will it be big enough to fit this many Niner fans?

I'll be the young/handsome looking niner fan...Rolling in my Prius j/k. We should possibly meet up in the parking area before or something so we can hang out or something...just an idea.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:

I'll be the young/handsome looking niner fan...Rolling in my Prius j/k. We should possibly meet up in the parking area before or something so we can hang out or something...just an idea.

usernames on name tags
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by ninerfan818:

usernames on name tags

lol
I live in Santa Barbara but was coming down for LA Kings FanFest (one of my best friends is a Kings fan so I was gonna rock all my sharks gear and f**k with him all day and their players)

long story short: I will be in LA - maybe stay an extra day and take the train back and meet you guys at the saloon...how many are going to go?
Hey everyone

I tried creating a meetup group for SF 49ers fans in LA/SO Cal but its going to f*n charge me! Forget that. So, I'm going to figure out a different way to communicate with everyone somehow. We are def. going to make SF Saloon our official 49ers spot.

I do want to remind you that there are a lot of "regulars" so get there early! And no, that doesn't mean 5 mins before kick off b/c you'll probably not get a seat. Btw, the waitresses are really cool and they have some pretty good burgers too.
Originally posted by montana2rice:
Hey everyone

I tried creating a meetup group for SF 49ers fans in LA/SO Cal but its going to f*n charge me! Forget that. So, I'm going to figure out a different way to communicate with everyone somehow. We are def. going to make SF Saloon our official 49ers spot.

I do want to remind you that there are a lot of "regulars" so get there early! And no, that doesn't mean 5 mins before kick off b/c you'll probably not get a seat. Btw, the waitresses are really cool and they have some pretty good burgers too.

Many of us should be on Facebook, can't one create an event and post the link here? Or maybe use the webzone facebook page.... Just sayin' just sayin
Hey everyone

Many of us should be on Facebook, can't one create an event and post the link here? Or maybe use the webzone facebook page.... Just sayin' just sayin

I'll try and get there around 11 to let the drinking begin
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by anubis5:
NOHO. North Hollywood baby!

Strong Safety North Hollywood High?

bench warmer Lynwood high.

Hey everyone

Good fn idea. Facebook outing set up, free of charge. Place aint that big, so definitely get there early.
alright. i'll create a facebook page right now
alright. i'll create a facebook page right now

linky???
Alright everyone.

I went ahead and created a SF 49ers fan page for So Cal/L.A. residents on facebook. Here is the link.

The Official SF 49ers fans living in So Cal/L.A. page

Let me know if there are any questions or recommendations.

-m2r
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I'm in Glendale and LA (Pete) is in N. Hollywood.

Armenian?
Share 49ersWebzone