49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 636 users in the forums

David Carr looks Terrible

Shop Find 49ers gear online
and you couldn't put this on the gameday thread?
Nate is number two.

We is keeping him safe for teh regulars, bookah.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,790
he's terrible!!
God Knock a person for expressing themselves geez! I agree with you this guy is truly horrible, and to think coach values this chump over a kid who may not know everything but hmmm get results done "on the field" good job coach "sarcasm"
Originally posted by fly15:
he's terrible!!
Lets see if sing berates Carr like he did Nate last week for a performance that wasn't even bad.
[ Edited by LAFortyNinerfan on Aug 28, 2010 at 8:54 PM ]
I hope that this is one of those ,''bad game, bad day '' things.

WTF is he doing not passing at all back there?
Someone needs to make a gif of that carr dive
  • fly15
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,790
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Lets see if sing berates Carr like it did Nate last week for a performance that wasn't even bad.

We'll see
I actually think he looks rather dapper.
He is definitely taking his time deciding where to throw the ball. I did like that head first dive for the first though. lol
anal your mom
Originally posted by RonMexico:
anal your mom

he's too busy with your mom
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by fly15:
he's terrible!!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone