There are 205 users in the forums

David Carr looks Terrible

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
anal your mom

he's too busy with your mom

big dix is too busy wrecking his mom.
If Smitty gets hurt we're absolutely screwed.
I hate that ugly delivery he has... it looks like Phillip Rivers delivery but Carr isn't good. Weak a55 arm. No zip on his passes.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

*nod*
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:

*nod*

seconded.
Originally posted by sacniner:
I hate that ugly delivery he has... it looks like Phillip Rivers delivery but Carr isn't good. Weak a55 arm. No zip on his passes.

He throws like a girl.
Originally posted by sacniner:

He throws like a girl.

he really does, limp wristed arm throws.
David Carr. Holds on the ball too long, throws ugly, runs like a dork...led the 9ers on the game-winning TD drive. I don't mind ugly and horrible if the results are like this.
Nate Davis!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
MaioccoCSN: David Carr is 49ers No. 2 QB, Singletary said.

Originally posted by fly15:
he's terrible!!
Carr is terrible. He stared down receivers all night, particularly Ziegler - didn't go through his progressions at all. He's slow and he was panicky. In a nut shell, he sucked.
Carr does have one good thing going for him, though. Unlike last season where it didn't matter who was starting, you consistently found yourself wondering if the other starting QB might do better, but with Carr, there's absolutely no nagging doubt. Smith is clearly the best QB on the team.

*nod*

uh, no

it means Nate Davis show begins
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Carr does have one good thing going for him, though. Unlike last season where it didn't matter who was starting, you consistently found yourself wondering if the other starting QB might do better, but with Carr, there's absolutely no nagging doubt. Smith is clearly the best QB on the team.

...and if he continues at his current pace, Davis will beat him out for the 2-spot. The thought of him backing up Smith terrifies me. At least Davis can make the right reads with no hesitations.

In the end, Sing will make the right decision.
Share 49ersWebzone