49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 549 users in the forums

player you like but may not make roster?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fly15:
guinn

who ginn???? he will make the team
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Jason Hill

I really hope we keep 5 WRs

Morgan, Crabtree, Ginn

We could keep Hill and Z

if we only keep for Z it will be
alex smith...homeboy sucked balls out there
  • JDog
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,173
Miller and LaBoy
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,105
Jason Hill
Jason Hill
Phillip Adams - I don't think he is a guarantee to make it but he should.
Originally posted by Nes49:
Jason Hill

but ziegler and hill are basically the same exact thing....
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Jason Hill

but ziegler and hill are basically the same exact thing....

Hill is faster and stronger. Ziegler is skinny as a rail.
Boone and Hill as well. Also interested in what they will do at back up RBs.
  • PaulW
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 259
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Jason Hill

I really hope we keep 5 WRs

Morgan, Crabtree, Ginn

We could keep Hill and Z

if we only keep for Z it will be

Kyle Williams isn't getting cut.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Mitchell, Boone, Briggs
  • fly15
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,790
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by fly15:
guinn

who ginn???? he will make the team

sorry, my bad.... yea ginn
  • fly15
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,790
Originally posted by WestCoast:
alex smith...homeboy sucked balls out there

you're asking for it....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,132
Balgoun
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Jason Hill
Phillip Adams - I don't think he is a guarantee to make it but he should.

I think if he doesn't make the roster (which he may) he goes PS.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone