Originally posted by TitsIsntBanned:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by TitsMcgee:
Originally posted by TitsMcgee:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I know this is off the subject but the next guy that should get cut is Travis Laboy he's another Jones waiting to happend we dont need to keep him around for a year like we did we Jones

NEXT UP MIKE....... LABOY
PLEASE!!!!

At least give the guy a few preseason games first.

Is Alex Smith given a few preseason games before a pansh*tter like yourself starts wetting the bed and making panic posts?

The double standard continues...

Are you insane, Alex has been given 5 years. That's more time then any other first round bust.

That is irrelevant. The point is, due to 1 bad game in preseason, you started mocking Smith's performance and laughing at it, yet don't give Laboy the same treatment.

Say it with me folks....

Double Standard! A recurring theme on the Webzone with the ACP!( ass clown patrol.)

Look here Tits its not cool to be calling people names. You think your cool calling people ass clowns ?

Also Alex has been given every chance to prove himself and he has never done it. But I don't even care about that, comparing to Travis Laboy is just plane stupid.

Don't wait for a response...he's BANNED!

Not quite, I'll never be banned entirely, dipsh1t.

BANNED x 2 = FAIL!!
I wonder if any other of McDrunk's highly prized draft picks or FAs will leave. LaBoy is probably next, not sure if he was signed before or after McD was fired.

[ Edited by mcbaes72 on Aug 18, 2010 at 19:56:14 ]
FINALLY! We're getting rid of the trash one at a time.
Originally posted by saniner:
Z can take his spot!!

Originally posted by PTulini:
FINALLY! We're getting rid of the trash one at a time.

f**k man! I get depressed and pissed off when I hear this kind of s**t. f**k man! $5 million for crap. Just givehalf your fans season tickets for free. Wouldn't you be pissed if the company you had money invested in threw away $5 million but expected you to pay more for a s**tty seat?
I think this means we'll keep 5 receivers, and 4 tailbacks so we retain M-Rob's special teams skill set.

WR - Crabtree, Morgan, Ginn, Hill, Williams
RB - Gore, Westbrook, Dixon, Robinson
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I think this means we'll keep 5 receivers, and 4 tailbacks so we retain M-Rob's special teams skill set.

id rather keep Ziggy than M. Rob. im pretty sure taylor mays or navorro bowman will take M. Robs spot on special teams and we wouldnt even miss a beat. i hate keeping 4 backs when one of them is useless as a runner and getting rid of a guy like Zeigler who steps up whenever hes given a chance.

Good we won't be seeing these type of stiff juke moves on punt returns anymore!
Originally posted by 5xChamp:
Good we won't be seeing these type of stiff juke moves on punt returns anymore!

Don't hate, it actually worked!

-9fA
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

If we go 5 WRs this year, I have a feeling Hill won't make it on our roster. I see:

WR - Crabtree, Morgan, Ginn, Zeigler and Williams.

Zeigler and Williams have the edge on Hill because of their special teams skills, plus Zeigler seems comfortable at every WR position (flanker, split-end and slot), which gives the roster that much more flexibility. That said, I think we go 6 Wrs to start the year, with Hill being on the bubble as the season goes on.
I think there are some really worthwhile keepers in the team we may not be able to keep. Guys like Balogun, Brock, Stoudamire, Adams, Bruce Davis, and Tukuafu.
I think the niners should cut marginal guys for some real players. Guys like Sims, Robinson, Wallace, Norris put Heitmann on IR. Of them all,I think Tukuafu impressed me along with Bruce Davis and the DBs. I think we would have been pleased with any of the DBs last year. The DBs have had tight coverage, made tackles and I saw very few bungles of any sort.
I think we could go with one fullback and 4 tightends. I think that may be in the plans as Walker, Byham have been in as Fullbacks. I think Tony Curtis may be the fourth.
MROB is a special teams captain but he has done little and that is true of Wilhelm. I do not see them sticking when real talent may be let go. I watched Tukuafu and Bruce Davis and both look like players. I was very impressed with Tukuafu and I think the niners made out better with him then our former number one. This guy with a year could blossom like Alex Boone.
Share 49ersWebzone