LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 163 users in the forums

Brandon Jones RELEASED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I know this is off the subject but the next guy that should get cut is Travis Laboy he's another Jones waiting to happend we dont need to keep him around for a year like we did we Jones

NEXT UP MIKE....... LABOY
PLEASE!!!!

At least give the guy a few preseason games first.

Is Alex Smith given a few preseason games before a pansh*tter like yourself starts wetting the bed and making panic posts?

The double standard continues...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by TitsMcgee:
I know this is off the subject but the next guy that should get cut is Travis Laboy he's another Jones waiting to happend we dont need to keep him around for a year like we did we Jones

PLEASE!!!!

Is Alex Smith given a few preseason games before a pansh*tter like yourself starts wetting the bed and making panic posts?

Are you insane, Alex has been given 5 years. That's more time then any other first round bust.
lol...i must admit...that signing was TERRIBLE

maybe he'll go to Seattle as well...lol

[ Edited by NorCaL9er on Aug 18, 2010 at 18:01:50 ]

PLEASE!!!!

Are you insane, Alex has been given 5 years. That's more time then any other first round bust.

That is irrelevant. The point is, due to 1 bad game in preseason, you started mocking Smith's performance and laughing at it, yet don't give Laboy the same treatment.

Say it with me folks....

Double Standard! A recurring theme on the Webzone with the ACP!( ass clown patrol.)
Meh. It was bound to happen.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

PLEASE!!!!

That is irrelevant. The point is, due to 1 bad game in preseason, you started mocking Smith's performance and laughing at it, yet don't give Laboy the same treatment.

Say it with me folks....

Double Standard! A recurring theme on the Webzone with the ACP!( ass clown patrol.)

Look here Tits its not cool to be calling people names. You think your cool calling people ass clowns ?

Also Alex has been given every chance to prove himself and he has never done it. But I don't even care about that, comparing to Travis Laboy is just plane stupid.

PLEASE!!!!

Say it with me folks....

Look here Tits its not cool to be calling people names. You think your cool calling people ass clowns ?

Also Alex has been given every chance to prove himself and he has never done it. But I don't even care about that, comparing to Travis Laboy is just planestupid.
You guys should chill out, before you get a lame "warning"

Happy Trails Brandon Jones.. Next up M. Rob, Laboy, J.Hill

[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Aug 18, 2010 at 18:28:06 ]
about dang time
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

PLEASE!!!!

Say it with me folks....

Also Alex has been given every chance to prove himself and he has never done it. But I don't even care about that, comparing to Travis Laboy is just planestupid.

M-Rob, maybe but I doubt it. Travis LaBoy will probably last till after the Vikings Preseason game. J. Hill, I think its a big mistake if we release him, he has some potential, he just needs more of an opportunity to show it.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

PLEASE!!!!

Say it with me folks....

I hope j hill gets playing time, he could be better than Morgan.

PLEASE!!!!

Say it with me folks....

Also Alex has been given every chance to prove himself and he has never done it. But I don't even care about that, comparing to Travis Laboy is just plane stupid.

Don't wait for a response...he's BANNED!
[/center]

[center]R.I.P

Tits Mcgee
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

PLEASE!!!!

Say it with me folks....

Not quite, I'll never be banned entirely, dipsh1t.
Not only am I pathetic, but I'm also lonely!
Originally posted by TitsIsntBanned:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

PLEASE!!!!

Say it with me folks....

Not quite, I'll never be banned entirely, dipsh1t.

Ah, the worst kind of troll. The one that can't take a hint.
Share 49ersWebzone