There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers @ Colts preseason game

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by adrenaline:
That kinda bothers me that Soap isn't the starting NT. I'd rather see McDonald at end and have him move to the middle.

Soap got to play backup NT the last couple years and he wasn't very good at it. RJF has been doing good supposedly in TC so hopefully he can play well at the position in case we have to go without AF.

Franklin will sign. He's just holding out so he can skip training camp.
Which network is supposed to be broadcasting this game. Mind you I'm in Hawaii-so I need to know is it Fox or ESPN, ABC?
Originally posted by WildBill:
Which network is supposed to be broadcasting this game. Mind you I'm in Hawaii-so I need to know is it Fox or ESPN, ABC?

I think it's NFLN.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

I think it's NFLN.

-9fA

Don't have NFLN, has to be on one of the Networks, the only way we don't get it on a network in Hawaii is if there is a way better story/game.

I think it's NFLN.

-9fA

Don't have NFLN, has to be on one of the Networks, the only way we don't get it on a network in Hawaii is if there is a way better story/game.

The game will be broadcast locally on channel 44, Bay Area cable 12, as well as NFLN. Not sure if you guys get that in HI.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I think it's NFLN.

-9fA

The game will be broadcast locally on channel 44, Bay Area cable 12, as well as NFLN. Not sure if you guys get that in HI.

I'm glad i live in the Bay Area
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by adrenaline:
That kinda bothers me that Soap isn't the starting NT. I'd rather see McDonald at end and have him move to the middle.

Soap got to play backup NT the last couple years and he wasn't very good at it. RJF has been doing good supposedly in TC so hopefully he can play well at the position in case we have to go without AF.

RJF is one of the players i want to see the most in preseason. He could be our starter next year.

I think it's NFLN.

-9fA

Does 44 belong to a specific network?
Wooo just got my Tickets for this game. I got Section 148 Row 1.

Thats 49ers Tunnel and the only 2 seats in my row are me and my friend. Good stuff!!
too bad starters wont play too long, it would be fun to see alex showing off his new audible-ing skills to the master audible-iser lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
too bad starters wont play too long, it would be fun to see alex showing off his new audible-ing skills to the master audible-iser lol

Honestly I am more interested in seeing the depth of our team and the Colts lack their of rather than our starters. i will get to see enough of them when i goto the games this season :)

I think it's NFLN.

-9fA

I imagine that as far as watching Niner games goes, living in Hawaii is alot like living in AK. If it's not being broadcasted nationally, then you're f**ked. I, however, have NFL network so I'll be watching the game.
You might try to find it online. I have decent luck watching most Niner games that way during the regular season. Dunno about preseason though...........

I think it's NFLN.

-9fA

http://cwbayarea.com/
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
hopefully we score points unlike all the other preseason games!