LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

49ers @ Colts preseason game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just got a call from my Colts buddy whose sister works for their front office. Got me 2 tickets for the preseason game on Aug 15th!!!! Whoohooo!! Yeah its preseason, but its still Niner football. Lucas Oil Field is an awesome stadium, we went to last yrs 49er game there and man that place is amazing.

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by OhioNinerfanatic:
Just got a call from my Colts buddy whose sister works for their front office. Got me 2 tickets for the preseason game on Aug 15th!!!! Whoohooo!! Yeah its preseason, but its still Niner football. Lucas Oil Field is an awesome stadium, we went to last yrs 49er game there and man that place is amazing.

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!

I went last year too, it's cool... but nothing cream about
I'm just stoked for Niners games in general. Hopefully, we can see some young guys play well in these preseason games.

And most importantly... NO INJURIES PLEASE!
nicee ya ill be there with my buddy, still gotta get tickets but it will be good.
Im flying from DC to indy for the game.. i got front row seats on the 50 yard line.. the tickets come in Tuesday... ill take a pic and post them on the forum... i cant wait!
Originally posted by TheGame9850:
Im flying from DC to indy for the game.. i got front row seats on the 50 yard line.. the tickets come in Tuesday... ill take a pic and post them on the forum... i cant wait!

how much did u pay?
Should be fun to watch. Peyton doesent even let his backup QBs practice so when they get in the game they look like deer caught in the headlights.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Should be fun to watch. Peyton doesent even let his backup QBs practice so when they get in the game they look like deer caught in the headlights.

This game will be on NFL Network Live at 10 PM PDT. Noon for Central, 1 PM etc. We should win. peyton and colts starters will not play long.
******** hey guys, i have 2 tix for the game front ROW 50 yard line 49ers side line... i bought both tix on stubhub with plans to go with someone, i live in D.C but now i cant find anyone to go with.. i put my tix on stub hub for 290$ each.. but if a zoner wants to buy them ill reduce the price to 270$ each, please send me a message if you want them*****

http://www.stubhub.com/indianapolis-colts-tickets/colts-vs-49ers-lucas-oil-stadium-955910/?ticket_id=257838031

For preseason? Haha

Originally posted by dasblack:
For preseason? Haha

so what game are you going to this year front row?
damn, front row? that's pretty good. too bad i won't be in Indianapolis....

actually, i'm probably never going there in my entire life. lol
Congrats bro! That would an awesome game for my dad and I to attend. He's a huge Colts fan. I hope they show the game on NFL Network. I've seen some commercials where they are suppose to show all 65 preseason games. Anyways, have a good time!
Originally posted by TheGame9850:
Originally posted by dasblack:
For preseason? Haha

so what game are you going to this year front row?

I got sat front row on the 50 two years ago during a raider niner preseason game. It was cool because I got to see the entire team up close but the preseason wasn't worth it.
I don't care if it's in the first row.... No way in hell i'm paying $270 for 1 ticket of a preseason game.
Share 49ersWebzone