There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers @ Colts preseason game

Originally posted by TheGame9850:
******** hey guys, i have 2 tix for the game front ROW 50 yard line 49ers side line... i bought both tix on stubhub with plans to go with someone, i live in D.C but now i cant find anyone to go with.. i put my tix on stub hub for 290$ each.. but if a zoner wants to buy them ill reduce the price to 270$ each, please send me a message if you want them*****

http://www.stubhub.com/indianapolis-colts-tickets/colts-vs-49ers-lucas-oil-stadium-955910/?ticket_id=257838031

YOU PAID $270 DOLLARS A TICKET FOR A PRESEASON GAME!?!?!?
I just got my tix for this game.
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

Actually he paid $260. He's marking them up $10 to sell them to us!
GOD i would pay no more than 30 bucks a ticket for the first preseason game...
******** hey guys, i have 2 tix for the game front ROW 50 yard line 49ers side line... i bought both tix on stubhub with plans to go with someone, i live in D.C but now i cant find anyone to go with.. i put my tix on stub hub for 290$ each.. but if a zoner wants to buy them ill reduce the price to 270$ each, please send me a message if you want them*****

http://www.stubhub.com/indianapolis-colts-tickets/colts-vs-49ers-lucas-oil-stadium-955910/?ticket_id=257838031

Dude, you're giving a 10 dollar markup as a discount to webzoners?

You're going to be begging to get anywhere near 100 bucks a piece for those.
49ers fans, check stubhub before giving up 270 bucks a ticket to that one dude, there are plenty of tickets on there for the same section for over 100 bucks cheaper.

You just spent over 500 dollars on tickets for the first preseason game?!..i spent that much on 3 tickets for the opener in seattle 15 rows off the field..WOW
Hey does anyone know if this game is going to be shown live and what channel on DirecTV it will be on, or at least when the replay will be shown on NFLN?
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

Actually he paid $260. He's marking them up $10 to sell them to us!

ACTUALLY, i paid ALOT more for these tix, i bought them on stubhub which adds fees to the price.. SO YES.. i offered zoners about a 50$ discount PER ticket... anyway someone bought them already
Originally posted by GoldCoast49:
Hey does anyone know if this game is going to be shown live and what channel on DirecTV it will be on, or at least when the replay will be shown on NFLN?

Yes this game will be shown LIVE on NFLN at 1:00 PM EST.

I'm ready for the first preseason game of the year, looking forward to seeing what the young guys can do, but yea no way would I pay $270 a ticket to watch a preseason game. I used to live in Indianapolis and thought paying $60 for a preseason game was a little crazy.
  • Veteran
I picked up four 50 yardline tickets for $15 each....

Nosebleeds FTW.
gotta chime in...that's f'ing stupid for a preseason game. why not just buy that much worth of coke and strippers?
Anybody want to buy a used dirty sock for $63?
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 8008:
I picked up four 50 yardline tickets for $15 each....

Nosebleeds FTW.

I hear there are 2 open seats in SEC 113, Row 1, seats 9 and 10..