LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

My Game Attending Schedule Planned for 2010.. Who wants to meet up?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by 9erStorm:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
f**k I wish I could go to all those away games.

I'm going to try to make the 49ers/Chargers game though + I'll be at all the home games.

I'm going to try and go to the San Diego game as well. We should all set up a tailgate or something.

It's already in the works, brah. A bunch of us are gonna van down from SF.

Oh ... pick me up on the way.

me too

It's going to be a SAUSAGE FEST!!!

I think luv is going. tico is bringing his wife. Hopefully Newbie is coming, too. That ain't a bad start.
tickets are hella cheap for the colts preseason game... I might have to venture out there.
Originally posted by Fricker:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

Let me know if anyone wants to meet up, I would love to meet others.

Frick Bro, what do you do that gets you to that many games? I wanna join up.

~Ceadder

I work for an airline, i just pretty much pay my mortgage, my car payment, and then ever other cent of my money goes towards the 49ers season. Everytime i goto a game in Cali, i end up having to wait a min of 8 hrs at an airport :P cuz a friend drops me off after the game at like 6-7, flight is at 1250am, if i make that one, it gets me to dallas at 550 am, and first flight to my town is at 940am. But honestly as long as i make it to the Stick thats all that is important to me. Needless to say im a very patient person hehe.

So how do you get the field passes?
Hey guys as a bunch of you know, i tend to goto alot of games and i am always looking to meet up with other 49ers fans. SO i figured i would go ahead and post my Attendance Schedule as of right now.

Aug 2-3 : 49ers Training Camp
Aug 7th : Jerry Rice HOF Induction Ceremony
Aug 15th: 49ers @ Colts Preseason
Sept 12th: 49ers @ Seahawks Week 1
Sept 20th Saints @ 49ers MNF Week 2
Sept 26th 49ers @ Chiefs Week 3
October 10th Eagles @49ers Weeek 5
October 24th 49ers @ Carolina week 7
October 31st Broncos @ 49ers in London 8
November 21st Tampa Bay @ 49ers week 11
November 29th 49ers @ Arizona MNF Week 12
December 5th 49ers @ Green Bay (made this trip last yr might make it this year)
December 16th 49ers @ Chargers Thursday Week 15
Jan 2nd Cardinals @ 49ers Week 17

Plus of course playoff games :p

Hell yeah....I might go to the seattle game Week 1 but I will be definitly be @ the Charger Game!! I want revenge on charger fans!! Show them the Red & Gold. Tail gate and meet some 9er fans.
[ Edited by SFGoldRush77 on Jul 19, 2010 at 2:23 AM ]
fricker. can you PM me your section for the seahawks game. i would love to hang out with you at a game(no homo). seeing as i have family up there i have been wanting to go for a while now, and this year being the season opener why the hell not.

even if we don't get together, i am employing your get in early strategy.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
fricker. can you PM me your section for the seahawks game. i would love to hang out with you at a game(no homo). seeing as i have family up there i have been wanting to go for a while now, and this year being the season opener why the hell not.

even if we don't get together, i am employing your get in early strategy.

Hey i havent bought tickets yet but i will pm you my location as soon as i get it .

To the guy asking me about the field passes, as i have gone to so many games, Mr. York and others have taken notice to me and sometimes hook me up when they can, probably out of appreciation for attending so many events.
Ill be in KC for the Chiefs game. Im on the 35 yr line 12 rows behind the Chiefs bench. I think I have a red parking pass as well and access to the wolfpack club. I am trying to link up with some KC fans to TG with. My buddy is a Chiefs fan as well. It would be cool to have another niner head there with me . You would be most welcomed to drink and feast with us!

Let me know.
I'm in Minnesota... trying to determine whether I want to road trip to KC early in the season or GB in the cold ass winter.
Fricker, I will be going to the Seattle for the season opener. We will have to meet up for a cocktail at least. There is also a great new urban ballet open a couple of blocks from Qwest Field. Let's play it by ear till the game gets closer.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Fricker, I will be going to the Seattle for the season opener. We will have to meet up for a cocktail at least. There is also a great new urban ballet open a couple of blocks from Qwest Field. Let's play it by ear till the game gets closer.

Uhhh wut? umm Drink sounds cool , But umm WT.....F urban ballet? Please tell me that was sarcasm?

heh
[ Edited by Fricker on Jul 19, 2010 at 1:11 PM ]

Uhhh wut? umm Drink sounds cool , But umm WT.....F urban ballet? Please tell me that was sarcasm?

heh

Fricker if I make it to the seattle game...we can meet and drink beer and meet chicks!!! and see the 9ers kick some ass!!!
[ Edited by SFGoldRush77 on Jul 19, 2010 at 9:15 PM ]
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
f**k I wish I could go to all those away games.

I'm going to try to make the 49ers/Chargers game though + I'll be at all the home games.

I'm going to try and go to the San Diego game as well. We should all set up a tailgate or something.

It's already in the works, brah. A bunch of us are gonna van down from SF.

Oh ... pick me up on the way.

me too

It's going to be a SAUSAGE FEST!!!

I think luv is going. tico is bringing his wife. Hopefully Newbie is coming, too. That ain't a bad start.

I want to tailgate with all of you down there. Also, it would be a blast to all have tickets in the same section.

And if for some reason you guys want to drive down the 101 and not the 5
Hey guys as a bunch of you know, i tend to goto alot of games and i am always looking to meet up with other 49ers fans. SO i figured i would go ahead and post my Attendance Schedule as of right now.
I will be at the Green Bay game.
Aug 2-3 : 49ers Training Camp
Aug 7th : Jerry Rice HOF Induction Ceremony
Aug 15th: 49ers @ Colts Preseason
Sept 12th: 49ers @ Seahawks Week 1
Sept 20th Saints @ 49ers MNF Week 2
Sept 26th 49ers @ Chiefs Week 3
October 10th Eagles @49ers Weeek 5
October 24th 49ers @ Carolina week 7
October 31st Broncos @ 49ers in London 8
November 21st Tampa Bay @ 49ers week 11
November 29th 49ers @ Arizona MNF Week 12
December 5th 49ers @ Green Bay (made this trip last yr might make it this year)
December 16th 49ers @ Chargers Thursday Week 15
Jan 2nd Cardinals @ 49ers Week 17

Plus of course playoff games :p

heh

I will be at the Green Bay game.

heh

hey fricker ya know any american women coming over to london i got a thing for american womens accents
[ Edited by crazzyscotsman on Jul 19, 2010 at 4:51 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone