LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 301 users in the forums

My Game Attending Schedule Planned for 2010.. Who wants to meet up?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by crazzyscotsman:
Originally posted by Fricker:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Fricker, I will be going to the Seattle for the season opener. We will have to meet up for a cocktail at least. There is also a great new urban ballet open a couple of blocks from Qwest Field. Let's play it by ear till the game gets closer.

Uhhh wut? umm Drink sounds cool , But umm WT.....F urban ballet? Please tell me that was sarcasm?

heh

hey fricker ya know any american women coming over to london i got a thing for american womens accents

Umm not that i know of besides people that are married haha.
I appreciate your dedication to the team. Being from NJ, I do whatever it takes to go to a game in SF every year. Going to Monday Night vs. NO. Whatta ya say we meet up and you can introduce me to some players. That would be a dream, I feel the team needs to see how much people go thru to support them, through thick and thin
Originally posted by crazzyscotsman:
Fricker, I will be going to the Seattle for the season opener. We will have to meet up for a cocktail at least. There is also a great new urban ballet open a couple of blocks from Qwest Field. Let's play it by ear till the game gets closer.

Uhhh wut? umm Drink sounds cool , But umm WT.....F urban ballet? Please tell me that was sarcasm?

heh

hey fricker ya know any american women coming over to london i got a thing for american womens accents

Umm not that i know of besides people that are married haha.

haha bring em along forget there hubbys lmao theyl never catch me in scotland
Seattle - Me and my usual 4 will be there..... I guess we'll just take over that bar Crimson once again. See u there
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
Seattle - Me and my usual 4 will be there..... I guess we'll just take over that bar Crimson once again. See u there

Sounds good ill contact you as we get closer

heh

haha, I think he likes MrFricker.
Originally posted by 49erJim:

heh

That does sound a bit suspect...
Hey guys as a bunch of you know, i tend to goto alot of games and i am always looking to meet up with other 49ers fans. SO i figured i would go ahead and post my Attendance Schedule as of right now.

Aug 2-3 : 49ers Training Camp
Aug 7th : Jerry Rice HOF Induction Ceremony
Aug 15th: 49ers @ Colts Preseason
Sept 12th: 49ers @ Seahawks Week 1
Sept 20th Saints @ 49ers MNF Week 2
Sept 26th 49ers @ Chiefs Week 3
October 10th Eagles @49ers Weeek 5
October 24th 49ers @ Carolina week 7
October 31st Broncos @ 49ers in London 8
November 21st Tampa Bay @ 49ers week 11
November 29th 49ers @ Arizona MNF Week 12
December 5th 49ers @ Green Bay (made this trip last yr might make it this year)
December 16th 49ers @ Chargers Thursday Week 15
Jan 2nd Cardinals @ 49ers Week 17

Plus of course playoff games :p

Let me know if anyone wants to meet up, I would love to meet others.

Of course i'll be at the chargers game and a niner home game, don't know which one yet but I'M sure most of us will all meet up at our FIRST PLAYOFF GAME in the parking lot before the game at the webzone area
  • Dave
  • Veteran
I'll be going to the Green Bay game. My Crabtree Jersey and cold-weather Niners jacket just came in the mail, so i'm ready! I'm excited, too bad it's damn near 5 months away...
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by 49erJim:

heh

That does sound a bit suspect...

Maybe he meant "urban valet".

Originally posted by Dave:
I'll be going to the Green Bay game. My Crabtree Jersey and cold-weather Niners jacket just came in the mail, so i'm ready! I'm excited, too bad it's damn near 5 months away...
What do u need a jacket for?
  • mod
  • Veteran

last year, on that same date I believe the weather was 23 degrees
Originally posted by modninerfan:

and??? Sounds like Shirtless Weather to me.
  • Dave
  • Veteran

Haha. I'm crazy, just not that crazy. Don't want to get sick, and this'll be the first regular season game i'll be attending.

Haha. I'm crazy, just not that crazy. Don't want to get sick, and this'll be the first regular season game i'll be attending.

Ahh u wont get sick... Trust me, ive done it many of times in the worse weather out there. Cleveland(21), GB(47), Buffalo(19 with frozen rain) and Philly(we all remember that game).

You will be fine hahah :)
Share 49ersWebzone