There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

I wouldn't care for the idea, but I don't think us fans will have a voice in the matter
  • SportinWood
  • Info N/A
nope
It depends on where the stadium is; if it's in SF then no, Santa Clara, yes, and I can't fathom a move to Oakland, that would be a real-head scratcher
As long as their name is nowhere on the stadium. Like when the Jets played in Giants Stadium. They can borrow OUR stadium when we aren't using it. As long as that crazy old man pays up.
Whatever it takes to keep the 49ers here, so YES.

Although i'd really hate it if it were located in the east bay
If it was either that or the niners leaving the bay area, *sigh* then I'd be willing to share....
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Whatever it takes to keep the 49ers here, so YES.

Although i'd really hate it if it were located in the east bay

I'm in the east bay, so I have no prob with that.
It's coming down to it folks, that's what I feel will happen. I have no faith in this Santa Clara project and it wouldn't be the first time I've seen a new 49er stadium proposal fall apart. Where's our mall Eddie D?
Sure.
Doomed to failure:

Raiders fans would ruin the place with pee, barf, dripping makeup, blood and the beer they throw at children and old women.

Davis would hire a cowboy with a deep voice to regale the Yorks with wild west stories and to convince York to invest in a stadium in Bodie because of the low costs of property in the area and the ties to actual 49ers.

As soon as the Yorks were out having a catered chuckwagon presentation, wearing designer cowboy clothes and custom pistols engraved with images of the York family, Davis would scurry into court and, thanks to some obscure wording in the contract, own the stadium and both the Raiders and the 49ers.

He would hire back Singletary to make sure the Raiders look good by comparison. He would keep the Niners around because their fans buy from the concession stands and don't just smuggle in crack and beer under their girlfriend's maternity smocks like Raider fans do.
Yes. But not because of speed, because it just makes sense. Unless someone has an extra billion dollars laying around and everyone in the world is fed and clothed and has access to clean water, then I say go ahead and waste capital.
IF IT CAME DOWN TO IT, I WOULD turn off caps lock. But seriously I really don't want them sharing a stadium with the raiders.
Originally posted by endcapitalism:
Yes. But not because of speed, because it just makes sense. Unless someone has an extra billion dollars laying around and everyone in the world is fed and clothed and has access to clean water, then I say go ahead and waste capital.

Originally posted by carlgo:
Doomed to failure:

Raiders fans would ruin the place with pee, barf, dripping makeup, blood and the beer they throw at children and old women.

Davis would hire a cowboy with a deep voice to regale the Yorks with wild west stories and to convince York to invest in a stadium in Bodie because of the low costs of property in the area and the ties to actual 49ers.

As soon as the Yorks were out having a catered chuckwagon presentation, wearing designer cowboy clothes and custom pistols engraved with images of the York family, Davis would scurry into court and, thanks to some obscure wording in the contract, own the stadium and both the Raiders and the 49ers.

He would hire back Singletary to make sure the Raiders look good by comparison. He would keep the Niners around because their fans buy from the concession stands and don't just smuggle in crack and beer under their girlfriend's maternity smocks like Raider fans do.



and catch the blackout disease???