LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 344 users in the forums

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

[ Edited by Buonaparte69 on Jun 11, 2010 at 20:45:24 ]
I voted No but those all caps are
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
I voted No but those all caps are

fixed
no

/thread
It really isn't necessary to post thread titles in all caps.

-9fA
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

WHY ARE YOU f**kING YELLING
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

WHY ARE YOU f**kING YELLING

I am German, this is what we do...
No because the stereotypical Raiders fans would tear that stadium up.
I dont think we will be given much of a choice....
if the raiders leave to L.A. that is extremely bad news for the niners and niner fans.
that means that the raider fans that dont want the team to move might convert to 49er fans and do we really need those kinds of people representing the RED and GOLD? i say HELL NO...

Originally posted by IstruckG0LDS0N:
if the raiders leave to L.A. that is extremely bad news for the niners and niner fans.
that means that the raider fans that dont want the team to move might convert to 49er fans and do we really need those kinds of people representing the RED and GOLD? i say HELL NO...

ehhh... Bay Area football fans would almost definitely consolidate and unite for the 49ers if the Raiders once and for all repudiates Oakland and bolts for LA (AGAIN!!!) I expect many of the non-crazy Raider fans from "white" east bay communities like Dublin, Pleasanton, etc... would turn to the 49ers. the insane die hard "raider-nation" will still support them in LA (if they can afford to fly there).

wouldn't be too bad, remember that from 1982 - 1995 the Niners won 4 of their 5 Super Bowls (funny that the Raiders left the Bay Area RIGHT AFTER the Niners won their first Super Bowl, hmmm??) maybe the JINX on Bay Area championships will leave again and go back to LA...

[ Edited by Buonaparte69 on Jun 11, 2010 at 21:33:23 ]
I refuse to share a stadium with that "team" across the Bay!
Like we would have a choice . . . but yes.

Assuming the NFL Stadium fund gets funded again with the new CBA, I'd bet the NFL wouldn't commit the $$$ unless we make nice like the Jets and Giants . . . or maybe they would allow $250 million for each team and say . . . pool your money or don't pool your money.
Does it really matter?

I just want my team to stay in the BA and have a new stadium.

If that means sharing with the raiders, I couldn't care less.

Do you think Jets and Giants fans care?
It won't ever happen, cause the stadium lease/license will be under the York Family's name, which means Al Davis would have to pay the 49ers to play there (and Davis would rather go back to L.A. and make a bid at their new stadium instead of share the bay with his corporate rival).
Share 49ersWebzone