There are 290 users in the forums

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

Why is this thread still open? Stadium is being built, 30% done already no need to bring in the raiders
I cringe at the thought of playing in a black butt hole.
Originally posted by gbniner:
Why is this thread still open? Stadium is being built, 30% done already no need to bring in the raiders

This. +100000000000

Originally posted by GNielsen:
I really hope it doesn't come to that. I do not want the Raiders waltzing in there and getting use of that stadium that has been a complete Niner project all along. In fact, I would just like the Raiders to get it over with and move back to Southern California like they've always wanted to. Raider fan deserves that because Raider fan is about the most obnoxious thing happening in the entire state.
Idk the Niner fans have been in the paper a lot lately, personal experience ive seen a lot of harassment towards opposing teams fans and its not all in fun.
I wouldn't mind because it would be better for the City of Santa Clara who I think took on too much risk with the stadium but I doubt it happens.

I also don't see it as any of us sharing the stadium because we won't be there when Raider fans are there.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
they used to be there before the 9ers played there

HAHA

Raider fan at my work doesn't believe me

I also told him we'll be renting it out to them until their new stadium is ready in L.A.
[ Edited by robniner on Mar 8, 2013 at 9:04 PM ]
Raiders should be a banned word like f**k, s**t, t**t, n***a, etc,...

It's a sick word.
L.A. wants a football team and already has a design for a stadium. Let them have their Raiders back. Big fat no on sharing a stadium with that inferior team.
Hell no. The Niners and Santa Clara have done all the work...why should Da Raidas reap any of the benefits. Had they gone in on it with SF, that'd be a different story, but they didn't. Let 'em get their own stadium...
Originally posted by Team49ers:
L.A. wants a football team and already has a design for a stadium. Let them have their Raiders back. Big fat no on sharing a stadium with that inferior team.

And the nfl wants them there...biggest market to make money and the nfl wants its money.

Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Hell no. The Niners and Santa Clara have done all the work...why should Da Raidas reap any of the benefits. Had they gone in on it with SF, that'd be a different story, but they didn't. Let 'em get their own stadium...

Yup too late to legally share, they would just be renters.
  • Happs
  • Veteran
If they refund half of my SBL money and make the raider season ticket holders pay for what they've refunded to our fans then I'd consider it.

Okay, after consideration, NO. Don't want those prick fans anywhere near us.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
They would have no equity in the stadium. Simply, it would be a lease. As such, it would help the Niner organization (and fans) immensely.
Originally posted by IstruckG0LDS0N:
if the raiders leave to L.A. that is extremely bad news for the niners and niner fans.
that means that the raider fans that dont want the team to move might convert to 49er fans and do we really need those kinds of people representing the RED and GOLD? i say HELL NO...

LOL are you nuts? Have you met any Raiders fans? Theres NO chance they become 49ers fans just because the team moved back to LA.
Raiders still have to play at the Ocho for two more years. After those two years are up, are they gonna be playing at Berkeley, the Rose Bowl, or are they gonna rent our stadium?
Share 49ersWebzone