LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

f**k no. i dont even like going to warriors games because i have to see their ugly ass stadium
Oakland > Los Angeles
Jacksonville > London
Buffalo > Toronto
I'd seriously rather stay in Candlestick forever than share a brand new stadium with THEM

I don't have a problem with it. What our ownership does with the stadium when my team isn't playing means squat to me. They can have a Jerry Sandusky fan club meeting there for all I care.
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Dec 13, 2012 at 5:52 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Ah, no.
no
Originally posted by mayo49:
Ah, no.

just made it even simpler
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Ah, no.

just made it even simpler

You old fox.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
SERIOUSLY COOL IT WITH THE CAPS ALL YOUR THREADS SUBJECTS ARE IN CAPS...WTF

whats the big deal?
If it makes the tickets cheaper..if not hell 2 the no.....than we would have outlined body chalkings everywere. Crack pipes left in the bathrooms not to mention the rif raf it would bring to santa clara...

As long as it is known as 49ers stadium first and foremost and absolutely no Raider logos or anything to do with them is in the stadium and its all 49ers s**t. Also they have to give a draft pick every year they play here and trade us Janakowski for Akers. No calling it the black hole and Raiders fans will have to endure 49ers s**t at every home game. If all those stipulations are met then it's still only a maybe... lol.
Originally posted by BayArea:
As long as it is known as 49ers stadium first and foremost and absolutely no Raider logos or anything to do with them is in the stadium and its all 49ers s**t. Also they have to give a draft pick every year they play here and trade us Janakowski for Akers. No calling it the black hole and Raiders fans will have to endure 49ers s**t at every home game. If all those stipulations are met then it's still only a maybe... lol.

All stipulations met - still a big fat NO.
this isnt even a possibility anymore, why are we still talking about it?
Now that LA isn't a part of the plans, is Mark Davis gonna pull the trigger
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Now that LA isn't a part of the plans, is Mark Davis gonna pull the trigger

i heard that MD might not have enough to pay the inheritance tax and might have to give up majority ownership
Share 49ersWebzone