LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 393 users in the forums

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

Only if Raider fans pay for my SBL's
Yes, a great idea. And the Raids them take out those awful red seats prior to each game, remove the pictures of the 49er heroes from above, and have the silver and black chairs put in. Then when game is over, have the raids remove the silver and black chairs, take down the 39 pictures of al davis, replace the red chairs, and put back up the 49er heroes. I think it will work quite well.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Yes, a great idea. And the Raids them take out those awful red seats prior to each game, remove the pictures of the 49er heroes from above, and have the silver and black chairs put in. Then when game is over, have the raids remove the silver and black chairs, take down the 39 pictures of al davis, replace the red chairs, and put back up the 49er heroes. I think it will work quite well.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
BLOODBATH
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Too scary to go to heaven / too ugly to to hell
Originally posted by LVJay:

Too scary to go to heaven / too ugly to to hell

Trapped in purgatory then?
Can we afford to repair the place after those Dick bags thrash it every couple of weeks? I can't imagine them not being jack asses and vandalizing the place.
[ Edited by GolittaCamper on Jul 18, 2014 at 10:15 PM ]
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Can we afford to repair the place after those Dick bags thrash it every couple of weeks? I can't imagine them not being jack asses and vandalizing the place.

This is my fear!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Looks like you read it wrong, I never said just the 49ers... I said 49ers and raiders....

Find me something that says Santa Clara voted for the 49ers and raiders to play in the same stadium

http://santaclaraca.gov/ftp/csc/pdf/49ers-20090601-term-sheet.pdf

Word search "second team" or go to Article 16 of the term sheet (page 24)

So we charge the Raiders $1M in yearly rent
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by LVJay:

Too scary to go to heaven / too ugly to go to hell

Trapped in purgatory then?

I thought so for a minute, but I had to ask my sorcerer / source... it said, "NO!" Catholic babies stuck in limbo / purgatory don't want him there

My guess is his spirit will be floating around in space like the 3 criminals in Superman ll http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u3eQc_rx54
[ Edited by LVJay on Jul 19, 2014 at 12:09 AM ]

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

This is my fear!

Yeah.... they have a little jail in black hole, too bad we don't have a little asylum to lock them inside during games... a stampede of horses to trample on them... a gigantic fire hose to spray them away into the creek.

Not just no, but HELL NO!!!! I don't want my beloved 4ers stadium and lockers rooms polluted by Raiders.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
It won't ever happen, cause the stadium lease/license will be under the York Family's name, which means Al Davis would have to pay the 49ers to play there (and Davis would rather go back to L.A. and make a bid at their new stadium instead of share the bay with his corporate rival).
Man, I really ope that's the case I'd hate for the 49ers to be forced to share it with the Raiders. Why would Goodell force this anyway?
I would literally rather knock Levi's down and have the Niners go back to Candlestick than share Levi's with the Raiders.
Raiders aint going to SC, no need to waste time talking about it....
Share 49ersWebzone