There are 182 users in the forums

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

I wouldn't even share a bag of Doritos with them!
Originally posted by Wrathman:

I wouldn't mind sharing on the following condition:

They change their city and team name...
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by Wrathman:

ugh, wtf! why they always taking our greats! Rice, Craig, Rathman, Lott, who else??
Lol at all the people saying no. Like you'll have a choice.
Still no

Not with those magpies

The question is better put to the people who invested in the stadium. I think their answer would be a unanimous. YES.
F**K NO !
I'm sure someone brought this up already, but i heard that this new stadium is already built with TWO HOME TEAM locker rooms. Sounds like the niners were preparing for this already.

my vote is yes. that is a HUGE loan that will need to be paid off. what better way to do that then double your sales. 20 home games. that money in the bank. when football season is over, you host other events as well. make it into a money making machine-just pac bell/at&t does it.

the only thing that suffers is maybe the aesthetics of the place. you would need both niner and raider statues and other permanent fixtures coexisting. and you know some a*****e raider fan would deface the inner s**t. the is the part that makes me say no.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
It would financially help the 49ers, so I voted yes. Ideally the raiders would also split the PSL cost with 49er fans. More likely it would just double the PSL income of the stadium, and that money could be saved up for 2050 when they want to build another stadium.

I say hell no!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Nope. They didn't contribute squat to help us build that stadium.
Oh Hell No!!!
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VA49er:
The question is better put to the people who invested in the stadium. I think their answer would be a unanimous. YES.

Well I have bought 8000 bucks worth of SBLs. Not a massive investor obviously but they have my money. Definite No.
Share 49ersWebzone