LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

Only if the Raider fans are forced to clean up the piss and vomit as part of their community service and work release programs. The Raidahs have about fifteen years of bad karma to wear off, so the sad clown fan base is going to be unhappy and destructive for a long time.
Only if we get to play them 4 times a year. Couple that with the cards twice and we can chalk up 6 wins at the start of the year.

But no I wouldn't want to share.
No because I wouldn't want the stench of losing to seep into our brand new stadium.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Who the heck wants to share a stadium? Especially with the Raiders.
I wouldnt share anything with the raiders
  • Happs
  • Veteran
This all comes down to finances for me. I've had to pay 8000 bucks for SBLs. What happens with the Raider season ticket holders. Would they have to pay SBLs? Would we see any money back from the Niners from what we've paid already?

If they end up 'renting' the stadium from us and their season ticket holders don't pay SBL fees comparable to ours, then I'd be quite pissed off. I would feel like I helped their fans get a stadium with my money and they are getting a free ride.

Without the issue of the money, I still don't want them. Their fans will come in and ruin the area, destroy parking lots, etc.. My friend owns a hotel right outside the coliseum and dreads raider home games. The mess up the hotel good every time.
Absolutely NOT! I don't want those losers messing up my brand new stadium.
NOPE! lol
The 49ers probably thought of this when writing the contract, but we get dibs for tickets at stadium. That should mean we get the first shot at Raider season tickets.

No. But I wouldn't be surprised if Goodell tries to force you to.
So are the Raiders sharing with us or not
if the Raiders are forced to use the niners stadium they should owe the niners a portion of the profits...................
If it were up to me, I'd tell them to take their Pirate Raider logo and get on a boat and row south to LA.
And you just know Raider fans would tag their seats with a bunch of Raider crap. No way am I paying 4k per seat to sit in something with Raiders written all over it.
Share 49ersWebzone