Breaking:
Round 4, Pick 15: 49ers trade up to select Utah RB Joe Williams

There are 750 users in the forums

(Pre) December 16, 2010 San Diego Tailgate Thread

I'm actually living in La Jolla (San Diego) so I'm there as well as a couple of other 9er fans I know.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by E-49er:
Count me in. Im coming down from Vegas with my girlfriend and her cousin. Unfortunately they are Charger fans.

They will be welcomed. And ridiculed.

lol. I already told them that and they can pretty much hold their own too.can't wait.
I'm seriously considering going to this game. But I'm thinking about flying down. 20 hours in a car to/from SD doesn't sound too appealing.
  • HearstStiffarm
  • Info N/A
I'm drivin from Phoenix
Love it!

Once we have a handle on the numbers, we can look into group tickets.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Count me in. Im coming down from Vegas with my girlfriend and her cousin. Unfortunately they are Charger fans.

They will be welcomed. And ridiculed.

lol. I already told them that and they can pretty much hold their own too.can't wait.

There is a good chance me and my wife will be coming down from Vegas as well.. Or at least me lol
Me, my bro-in-law and cousin are going to that game, gonna meet up some friends from Arizona there, (1 Niner Fan, other one is a charger fan) gonna be dope!!!!

Me and my roommate will be coming down, maybe with some charger fans
  • dman
  • Veteran
Im not too far so Ill prolly take the train down ... and yes there will be Chargers fans with me.
  • goniners49
  • Info N/A
i'll be there....also rollin with a mix of niner/charger fans
Im there like Yogi bear!

Where are the rest of my people from LA?
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Im there like Yogi bear!

Where are the rest of my people from LA?

b***hing and whining about the game being on a Thursday.

My friend and I talked about possibly heading down there with our wives. If we do, most likely we would drive the Tahoe Down with all the tailgating hardware to boot.

If I am going to a 49er tailgate, I am frickin' grillin' and drinkin'!

I will check back periodically. Would have to take two days off from work...I know I can swing that.

will u guys let me drink
Also, is it cheaper if we get group tickets, and when to those go out on sale?
Share 49erswebzone