LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

(Pre) December 16, 2010 San Diego Tailgate Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The time has come for the So Cal Zoners to return the favors.

In the coming months, me and some other volunteers (Luv, Stoney, etc.) will be working on the Thursday day and night December 16, 2010 Webzone San Diego Invasion tailgate.

Items to consider include a pre-paid parking space (so that we are easy to locate), menu and group tickets. Group hotel arrangements might make sense for some, too.

If you are interested in coming, or helping, let me know here.
i am there.
  • da209
  • Veteran
f**k yeah cant wait!!!!!! IM IN!!!!!! Seeing my 9ers win and seeing beautiful san diego women = PRICELESS!!!!

and by the way f**k YOU NORV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by da209 on Apr 20, 2010 at 5:20 PM ]
i might be driving down for the game..
Oh hell yeah. If we can get a big group of 30+ Niner fans all sitting together, that would be cool. A big blob of red in their stadium.
Originally posted by Dominate:
Oh hell yeah. If we can get a big group of 30+ Niner fans all sitting together, that would be cool. A big blob of red in their stadium.

that would be amazing
Sounds interesting...
Count me and about 5 more Niner fans in for that I live in the imperial valley and I will foo shoo be making it to that game..just let me know what I can do to help carne asada sodas ect..
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
i am there.
Game on

Usually every year we try to catch a few Laker games and a 49ers game... but this year it works out to where we can go to SF first for the seahawks niners game then come down to SD for a new laker games and the SD 49ers game on thursday... god I cant wait
Count me in. Im coming down from Vegas with my girlfriend and her cousin. Unfortunately they are Charger fans.
[ Edited by E-49er on Apr 20, 2010 at 7:19 PM ]
Originally posted by E-49er:
Count me in. Im coming down from Vegas with my girlfriend and her cousin. Unfortunately they are Charger fans.

They will be welcomed. And ridiculed.
u can count me in along with a few other 9er fans
cant wait for this game, hpoefully well win
ill love to rub it into the faces of all these bandwagon fans down here
this could be a potential ROADTRIP!

We should get a list of guys that want to drive from SF and rent one of those 9 passenger vans and make a 2 day trip out of it!

1. Irishluder aka Tommie

Come On Guys!!!
Share 49ersWebzone