There are 258 users in the forums

(Pre) December 16, 2010 San Diego Tailgate Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by da209:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm gonna be renting a huge van to drive down in. That way I can bring all the gear we use in SF. Anybody is welcome to ride along.
count me in, of there is room?

Gas, grass or ass, bro.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
I may be goin to this one also. I have been trying to get some family members as well as my GF to make the drive.
Count me in
Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for E-49er.
Originally posted by mullintrax:
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by E-49er:
Count me in. Im coming down from Vegas with my girlfriend and her cousin. Unfortunately they are Charger fans.

They will be welcomed. And ridiculed.

lol. I already told them that and they can pretty much hold their own too.can't wait.

There is a good chance me and my wife will be coming down from Vegas as well.. Or at least me lol

Yeah , plans are right now for me to stay at the Catamaran on Mission Beach. Its farther than where I would normally stay for a game in San Diego but I know one of the managers there and am getting hooked up with a bayfront suite at a great price. My Gf and her cousin have never been to a game so I wanted to make their first experience good.
You can definatly count me in! Me, my gf and a couple of friends will be there for sure. It'd be awesome if we can all sit together. When tickets go on sell we definatly have to coordinate. I think single game tickets go out in July. Not sure on that though.
im gonna see what i can do to get tickets to this game, i've never been to an away niners game, sounds fun !
I'm gonna be renting a huge van to drive down in. That way I can bring all the gear we use in SF. Anybody is welcome to ride along.

Gas, grass or ass, bro.

And since I'll have a full tank, and don't like man-ass, you know watcha gotta have to ride.
I'm going to this game. This will be my first away niner game. Can't wait!
Sup gals and gents. This is my first post, but i have been reading the forums for the last couple years. Anyways me and my buddy have been lifelong fans out here in Utah, and we decided this year we were going to go to our first 9ers game. So we chose to go to the 49ers vs Seahawks in December. and then after that game we are going to drive down to San Diego and watch the following Thursday night game. You can count us in on anything going down in San Diego.
This is gonna be EPIC!

Originally posted by Dominate:
Oh hell yeah. If we can get a big group of 30+ Niner fans all sitting together, that would be cool. A big blob of red in their stadium.

That would be sick, we would all have to be sitting by each other though...might be tough to coordinate.

Gas, grass or ass, bro.

And since I'll have a full tank, and don't like man-ass, you know watcha gotta have to ride.

I was thinking of hitting you up, but nah.... Got the little one with me so it'll be hard to do.

I most definitely will be attending. I live in San Marcos (North County San Diego).
But flummoxed as to which 49er jersey I should wear?

Jim Druckenmiller or Brandon Lloyd?? Maybe I should burn them both....
Must keep thread alive.

Im gonna be heading there from LA/Pasadena, and i'll have two spaces in my Toyota, so if any of ya'll need a lift let me know.
San Luis Obispo and I'm heading down. Anyone in the central coast want to make the trip?
Share 49ersWebzone