LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Niners sign DE Travis LaBoy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ibtl I like that name smokecrabtrees
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by elguapo:
goodbye lawson....looks like laboy is a better pass rusher (4 sacks in his last 4 games before getting injured) and may come cheaper than lawson next year when lawson's contract is up

Wow! Laboy is getting a quick game than Lawson cuz lawson alway had late for sack a time and lose a game.. i hate the begin to be late and late with sack alway.. i didnt like it! i want who talent a quick time for sack and very serious for sack that give us a win! it is very good like that..

Take it ez folks. Either is a only acting or he may just be a special citizen. Lets not gang up him.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for bigmike55.
Originally posted by PTulini:

These images just reminded me how much J.T. O'Sullivan sucked. Im so glad that the O'Sullivan era was quickly ended.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by kronik:
camp fodder

No way, you don't sign camp fodder for 1.6 million. Besides LaBoy is a much better pass rusher than Lawson, hes quicker off the edge than Haralson.
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by NZNiner:
goodbye lawson....looks like laboy is a better pass rusher (4 sacks in his last 4 games before getting injured) and may come cheaper than lawson next year when lawson's contract is up

Wow! Laboy is getting a quick game than Lawson cuz lawson alway had late for sack a time and lose a game.. i hate the begin to be late and late with sack alway.. i didnt like it! i want who talent a quick time for sack and very serious for sack that give us a win! it is very good like that..

Come again?

Sack Lawson made are good and suppose Laboy ok sack, win games sacks with Lawson and Laboy. Singletary and 49ers playoffs and superbowl but jeff garcia is throw gooder touchdowns to Morgun and Carbtree.

MGO!! total same think

Somebody set us up the BOMB!

BoyLa Monday sack night footbal Drew Breeeeze b***h
  • GORO
  • Veteran
I think the Niners are in position to pick the best available player. Or are they planning on trading up and getting Clausen?
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Take it ez folks. Either is a only acting or he may just be a special citizen. Lets not gang up him.

Dont talk s**t to Buzz!!!!!!!!

LaBoy was looking like a freak before he got hurt. This is a great pickup.
Solid pickup and it is now more likely we do not take an OLB in the 1st rd, IMO

Originally posted by WheresWaldo:

It's more like "goodbye Haralson, you're terrible".

Wouldn't say he's terrible, but he's gone before Manny.
Originally posted by GORO:
I think the Niners are in position to pick the best available player. Or are they planning on trading up and getting Clausen?

I think we might be planning to seriously get Clausen. We just signed this guy as a starting or rotational OLB or a our 4-2-5 DE opposite Brooks when JSmith comes inside. This kind of stops us from drafting Brandon Graham or Kindle. I really like LaBoy but I wanted Graham more.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

I think we might be planning to seriously get Clausen. We just signed this guy as a starting or rotational OLB or a our 4-2-5 DE opposite Brooks when JSmith comes inside. This kind of stops us from drafting Brandon Graham or Kindle. I really like LaBoy but I wanted Graham more.

This signing won't dictate our draft by any means.
I love this signing! He has been able to get to the quarterback in whatever system he is in on all of the teams he was on (he played 4-3 and 3-4 in college and in the NFL) so him and brooks can be our ends in our nickel and dime package. He will have a greater impact than any rookies we could draft this year. The injury is the only question mark is he starts out fast I hope we extend him sooner rather than later.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

I think Clausen is a good Qb but I am not confident that Jimmy Raye is the guy that will get the best out of him.
Share 49ersWebzone