Niners sign DE Travis LaBoy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cgida
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by cgida:
Originally posted by cgida:
my thought is you need to figure out what the search function is for!!!

I didnt see it, go get laid dude...sorry.

I did and your sister is horrible.

I dont have one...plus the last time you probably got some thighs was probably a bucket at kfc.

Ask your mom she was with me at the time, pouncing on my leg!!!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by elguapo:
goodbye lawson....looks like laboy is a better pass rusher (4 sacks in his last 4 games before getting injured) and may come cheaper than lawson next year when lawson's contract is up

Wow! Laboy is getting a quick game than Lawson cuz lawson alway had late for sack a time and lose a game.. i hate the begin to be late and late with sack alway.. i didnt like it! i want who talent a quick time for sack and very serious for sack that give us a win! it is very good like that..

Originally posted by bigmike55:
easy now guys, all this bickering over a Travis LaBoy signing is not necessary.

For real,guy is acting like hes in middle school...Its not like I was trying 2 post a story of the Ayodele visit,than I wouldve used the search but I didnt see the LaBoy thread and since I was already on KFFL I posted it. I dont know why they dont let you delete your own threads. Pretty stupid.
goodbye lawson....looks like laboy is a better pass rusher (4 sacks in his last 4 games before getting injured) and may come cheaper than lawson next year when lawson's contract is up

Wow! Laboy is getting a quick game than Lawson cuz lawson alway had late for sack a time and lose a game.. i hate the begin to be late and late with sack alway.. i didnt like it! i want who talent a quick time for sack and very serious for sack that give us a win! it is very good like that..

Come again?
[ Edited by Kolohe on Apr 20, 2010 at 5:58 PM ]
Originally posted by bigmike55:
easy now guys, all this bickering over a Travis LaBoy signing is not necessary.

For real,guy is acting like hes in middle school...Its not like I was trying 2 post a story of the Ayodele visit,than I wouldve used the search but I didnt see the LaBoy thread and since I was already on KFFL I posted it. I dont know why they dont let you delete your own threads. Pretty stupid.

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NZNiner:

Come again?

Sack Lawson made are good and suppose Laboy ok sack, win games sacks with Lawson and Laboy. Singletary and 49ers playoffs and superbowl but jeff garcia is throw gooder touchdowns to Morgun and Carbtree.
Nice pickup

• Tman
  • Veteran

yes I made it!
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Come again?

Sack Lawson made are good and suppose Laboy ok sack, win games sacks with Lawson and Laboy. Singletary and 49ers playoffs and superbowl but jeff garcia is throw gooder touchdowns to Morgun and Carbtree.

MGO!! total same think
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Come again?

MGO!! total same think

Somebody set us up the BOMB!

Share 49ersWebzone