LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

Link to obtain 49er draft party tickets?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Yeah Thursday at 3:45

Man that sucks. I hate the new layout of the draft.

I don't get off until 5 . Luckily, we probably won't be on the clock until after 5 anyway.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Is the draft party on Thursday this year? I was wondering about that at work this morning.

@ people requesting links.. I wouldn't get my hopes up. I'm one of the very few people on this site that will even hook you up with training camp tickets after they've "sold out" every year. People are stingy with these things. If I had a link, I'd give it to you guys, but unfortunately I don't.

These arent like training camp tix and easier to get. In the past few draft parties I have gone to they didnt even look at the tix. We just handed it to them and they just put them in the box. I guess I could Ill wait until the morning.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Yeah Thursday at 3:45

Man that sucks. I hate the new layout of the draft.

I don't get off until 5 . Luckily, we probably won't be on the clock until after 5 anyway.

Yeah, I liked the way it was before - filled my whole weekend!
  • fan49
  • Veteran
please can someone pm me the link???? thanks
I gotta hope I can register in time to get one in that case then.
Originally posted by fan49:
please can someone pm me the link???? thanks

ditto. help a brother out.
Yeah it's Wednesday now and I can't find the link to register for tickets on the 49ers website. uggggggh. >.>
Draft Party Sign up form
draft parties smell like cabbage.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
draft parties smell like cabbage.

yep that about sums it up. lol

• bigfan49
  • Info N/A
I gonna go to the draft party. If you guys wanna meet up with me before, I'll bring the beers
Originally posted by deejaecee:
Is the draft party on Thursday this year? I was wondering about that at work this morning.

@ people requesting links.. I wouldn't get my hopes up. I'm one of the very few people on this site that will even hook you up with training camp tickets after they've "sold out" every year. People are stingy with these things. If I had a link, I'd give it to you guys, but unfortunately I don't.

These arent like training camp tix and easier to get. In the past few draft parties I have gone to they didnt even look at the tix. We just handed it to them and they just put them in the box. I guess I could Ill wait until the morning.

These are EXACTLY like training camp tickets. You can walk into TC with a blank piece of paper 90% of the time (although they did glance at the tickets last season). They don't check, but people get nervous and need a real ticket so they ask for them and I usually deliver. I just signed up for Draft Party tickets and it's the same thing. Print out the email and you're in. No difference.
Is anyone who got tickets, but can not attend, do you mind if myself and a friend can go, I work 15 minutes from Santa Clara Convention Center.

Email me you can't go please.
Is the draft party only for the first round?
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
Is the draft party only for the first round?

Yeah, it's so fun,trying to get some tickets some how.
Went when we got the best linebacker in the league.:)
Share 49ersWebzone