LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Link to obtain 49er draft party tickets?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It says on the article that I can register on the website but I don't see it. I assumed that's for the general public huh?
They will release tix to the general public Wednesday and season ticket owners today. Does any season ticket owners want to share their link with us when they get it?
Some zoner's already got their tickets today. I'm jealous.
I just filled it out and it said I am going to get just one ticket/pass??
Originally posted by 49erJim:

You can fill out another name if you just go back with the link and use the same email! They told us 8 was allowed per email.
Just got my two tix
I'm so jealous. I just wanna get it over with and get it so I don't have to worry about the draft party being too full to go to. I mean for me it's a couple of lightrail stops away this year since I dorm at SJSU.
Jealous! So are you guys going to hook us up with the link? Or can you PM it to me?
Originally posted by Krystal:
Originally posted by 49erJim:

You can fill out another name if you just go back with the link and use the same email! They told us 8 was allowed per email.

thanks I got more!!! hehehe
Originally posted by deejaecee:
Jealous! So are you guys going to hook us up with the link? Or can you PM it to me?

Same here. haha.

Link via PM, please? Thanks...
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Via PM here too please fellow faithful.
Could someone PM the link to me please?

Thanks in advance!

[ Edited by 49oz2superbowl on Mar 30, 2010 at 15:33:44 ]
Is the draft party on Thursday this year? I was wondering about that at work this morning.

@ people requesting links.. I wouldn't get my hopes up. I'm one of the very few people on this site that will even hook you up with training camp tickets after they've "sold out" every year. People are stingy with these things. If I had a link, I'd give it to you guys, but unfortunately I don't.

[ Edited by 49erRider on Mar 30, 2010 at 16:04:30 ]
Yeah Thursday at 3:45
Share 49ersWebzone