There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Most hated Niner

Past or present or both.

As for me:

1. Trent Dilfer

Runner-Up: Lawrence Phillips
Actually, let's keep it to the past. This will turn into a useless A. Smith thread.
LOL, how can Trent Dilfer be your most hated Niner? He's just a guy who sat on the bench for 2 years.

I'd have to go with Bill Romanowski. I think T.O. would have to be near the top of the list too.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Actually, let's keep it to the past. This will turn into a useless A. Smith thread.

2nd
  • Niner4Life209
  • Info N/A
Present: A tie between Michael Robinson and Arnaz Battle because they are useless.

Past: Mike Nolan, Dennis Erickson, Tim Rattay, Kwame Harris, Jim Drunkenmiller.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
LOL, how can Trent Dilfer be your most hated Niner? He's just a guy who sat on the bench for 2 years.

I'd have to go with Bill Romanowski. I think T.O. would have to be near the top of the list too.

Because I've always thought Dilfer was a complete knobjob. Seeing him in a Niner uniform conceptualized just how truly far we had fallen. That stint with him starting in 07 was just stomach turning.

Plus he is awful. Super Bowl or not, he was a crap QB.
I can see this thread is heading in a real positive direction.
Cj Spiller
Romanowski
Deion Sanders, Ahmed Plummer.
Lawrence Phillips

/thread
H Cortez that crappy kicker used to piss me off so bad...he couldn't even make extra point attempts half the time

Deion Sanders is a close 2nd

[ Edited by 9erfreak on Feb 26, 2010 at 14:12:01 ]
wtf...why Dilfer...why not Cortez? or Harris? these guys actually cost us many games / points...
Originally posted by 9erfreak:
H Cortez that crappy kicker used to piss me off so bad...he couldn't even make extra point attempts half the time

Deion Sanders is a close 2nd

ah yes ol Hose Cortez
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
Joe Thomas
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home