LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 337 users in the forums

Most hated Niner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Kevan Barlow, Kwame Harris, Mike Rumph, Brandon Lloyd
L Phillips. Just a complete all around scumbag. Didnt he try to hit some kids with his car? Some of those guys were terrible football players but this guy is a terrible human being.
Kevan Barlow!!!
Rashaun Woods
In no particular order, below is my list:

1.) Dennis Erickson - the man who was responsible for the 49ers hitting rock bottom in 2003 and 2004.

2.) The Entire 2003 49er Draft Class - these guys all suck and kept us from making the playoffs. Kwame Harris never grew any you know what during his time here. Brandon Lloyd reminded me of that scrub Clifford Franklin from the 2000 movie The Replacements. Arnaz Battle cost us the Houston game last season with his muffed punt. Ken Dorsey had a noodle arm.

3.) The Entire 2004 49er Draft Class (Excluding Shawntae Spencer, Isaac Sopoaga, and Andy Lee) - Rashaun Woods never had a passion to play in the NFL. Derrick Hamilton was focused on slam dunks instead of catching passes. Richard Seigler should have put his energy in football instead of running a prostitution ring (that was a fact). Cody Pickett leading the 49ers was a joke.

4.) Rookie Free Agents from the 2003 and 2004 49er Draft Classes - includes Mike Adams and Rayshun Reed just to name a few garbage players. When I saw these guys, I asked myself, "Who in the heck are these people?"

5.) Lawrence Phillips - can't be mad at Aeneas Williams for making the hit on Steve Young. Phillips just missed the block and just plain sucked.

6.) Bill Romanowski - had talent but I got sick of his racist attitude and WWF style of football.

7.) Zak Keasey - I don't want "Lisa Bonet" being the lead blocker for Frank Gore.
lawrence Phillips with out a doubt. I'm glad that guy is probably going to be in jail for the rest of his life. Total sleezball.
Originally posted by 49erWorld:
In no particular order, below is my list:

1.) Dennis Erickson - the man who was responsible for the 49ers hitting rock bottom in 2003 and 2004.

2.) The Entire 2003 49er Draft Class - these guys all suck and kept us from making the playoffs. Kwame Harris never grew any you know what during his time here. Brandon Lloyd reminded me of that scrub Clifford Franklin from the 2000 movie The Replacements. Arnaz Battle cost us the Houston game last season with his muffed punt. Ken Dorsey had a noodle arm.

3.) The Entire 2004 49er Draft Class (Excluding Shawntae Spencer, Isaac Sopoaga, and Andy Lee) - Rashaun Woods never had a passion to play in the NFL. Derrick Hamilton was focused on slam dunks instead of catching passes. Richard Seigler should have put his energy in football instead of running a prostitution ring (that was a fact). Cody Pickett leading the 49ers was a joke.

4.) Rookie Free Agents from the 2003 and 2004 49er Draft Classes - includes Mike Adams and Rayshun Reed just to name a few garbage players. When I saw these guys, I asked myself, "Who in the heck are these people?"

5.) Lawrence Phillips - can't be mad at Aeneas Williams for making the hit on Steve Young. Phillips just missed the block and just plain sucked.

6.) Bill Romanowski - had talent but I got sick of his racist attitude and WWF style of football.

7.) Zak Keasey - I don't want "Lisa Bonet" being the lead blocker for Frank Gore.

were do you get that? My cousin plays football with his son? my uncle who is a pastor talks with romo all the time. i've never heard that in my life.
and let's not forget AMP LEE!!! fumbling to cost us the game against the packers that would've sent us to back to back super bowls!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Jose Cortez.
Kwame "Holding #77" Harris.

-9fA

Originally posted by Niner4Life209:
Present: A tie between Michael Robinson and Arnaz Battle because they are useless.

Past: Mike Nolan, Dennis Erickson, Tim Rattay, Kwame Harris, Jim Drunkenmiller.

yea he's worthless hes only arguably the best special teamer we hav
Originally posted by 9erfreak:
H Cortez that crappy kicker used to piss me off so bad...he couldn't even make extra point attempts half the time

Deion Sanders is a close 2nd

I LITERALLY JUST LOL'D
I would hav to say the only 49er ive ever hated would be Lawrence Phillips hes the reason Steve Young retired early he might be the biggest turd basket of all time along with Pacman Jones and Ryan Leaf lol
Johnnie Morton
  • ASHYLARRY51
  • Info N/A
i would have to say rashun woods..wasted a 1st round draft pick, close 2nd would be lawrence philips
Share 49ersWebzone