There are 178 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

For Fun: Favorite Win & Worst Loss

best: MNF Cards game

worst: The Seahawks, had we won, we might of been in the playoff hunt last 2 weeks.
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Favorite win(s) Arizona

Most painful loss Minnesota
Win:
Mon Dec. 14 Cardinals W 24-9

Loss:
Sun Dec. 6 @Seahawks L 17-20
The MNF win over the Cardinals was the sweetest because everyone had the Niners on life support and they kicked butt.

The Falcons loss was painful because the whole team looked like it had never played a football game before.

Oh, and the Thursday night win over Da Bears was so boring, I fell asleep and I never fall asleep on the Niners.
Favorite win(s) Arizona

Originally posted by Ohio49er:
The MNF win over the Cardinals was the sweetest because everyone had the Niners on life support and they kicked butt.

The Falcons loss was painful because the whole team looked like it had never played a football game before.

Oh, and the Thursday night win over Da Bears was so boring, I fell asleep and I never fall asleep on the Niners.

Boring, maybe if you like watching the Colts or Pats but to me that was intense. It came down to one last play with a few seconds left and I believe it was 4th and goal. Not for anyone who doesn't like offense but 5 ints and can't remember how many other turnovers for our defense was fun to watch. Now the offense, yeah that was hard to watch.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Favorite win: Humiliating the Cardinals at our own house on live, national television!

Worst loss: Falcons game, in fact it stands now as the worst 49ers (blowout) loss in FRANCHISE HISTORY!

That game was so off-tilt, nobody looked prepared, and the referees purposely ignored 'audible' booth reviews in the first half, to rub it in towards Sing's temperament the moment we hastily wasted all three of our time-outs.

Favorite win monday night against the cards

worst loss was the vikings
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
Favorite Win: MNF Tards
Worst Loss: Falcons (at that time) because i thought that we showed everybody we were frauds and started getting the feeling we were going to miss the playoffs.

+1
  • BrickWillis
  • Info N/A
favorite win was opening day against the Cards, we showed those defending NFC reps whats up and took it to a divisional opponent.

Its hard to pick the worst loss becuase we lost so many by 3 or 4. But probably the Vikings cuz we woulda coulda shoulda been 4-0 if not better weeks after that.
Favorite win was against Zona on Monday Night Football!

Worst loss was the 2nd Seattle game, which virtually put us out of playoff contention. That one still stings!
Favorite Win: 1st win against Arizona
Worst Loss: Vikings. I was pissed off for the whole week after that one.
Favorite win(s) Arizona

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
win: mnf against the tards
loss: seattle(flew 1500 miles)

this. i was at the MNF game and the loss to seattle hurt the most because we actually sniffed the playoffs and had a chance
  • hb123
  • Veteran
arizona was best!

most stressful was against titans :( we were supposed to get on a roll then..

most painful was vikes :/ favre has our number