LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

VD still has stone hands

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Yah he has made some plays this year but the stone hands has returned.
when we needed him most. i think crabtree caught the virus too
Oh look a thread not blaming Gore.
It's something we're going to have to live with.
He's made lots of huge plays and likely deserves the Pro Bowl but his key drops still kill us and he has too many of them.

That and Frank Gore is great but over the course of his career he really fumbles too much. That kills us too.

This team would win probably 3 more games a year if they would just stop shooting themselves in the foot.
He needs to catch double the balls afte practice. Stop lifting heavy as well. lol
He is the TO of TEs
i think we need o hire a coach for fundementals you know tucking in the ball and catching the ball and not ducking when the ball is thrown to u
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by susweel:
Yah he has made some plays this year but the stone hands has returned.

Not quite stone, how about wooden hands
I like Vernon and Crabtree. No one made any plays on offense today. As a team we looked very bad against an awfully opponent. I saw blow out all over this game, but after watching the opening quarter with all 3 time outs used, I said to myself, its going to be long day....and I was right.

• Adman
  • Veteran
Crabtree would have been crushed.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
He is the TO of TEs

It hurts because it's true.

He's still dope, though.
Originally posted by LanceQ:
I like Vernon and Crabtree. No one made any plays on offense today. As a team we looked very bad against an awfully opponent. I saw blow out all over this game, but after watching the opening quarter with all 3 time outs used, I said to myself, its going to be long day....and I was right.

yeah blowing a timeout on the first play of the game wasn't exactly a good sign.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
He is the TO of TEs

It hurts because it's true.

He's still dope, though.
I can live with the occasional drop, as long as he continues to make plays like he has this season. Drops in the endzone hurt, but the game didn't end with VD's drop.
Share 49ersWebzone