There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

could our next game against the packers be alex smith coming out party?

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Ryan leaf had a lot of fire and emotion too, but....we all know how that turned out.

bradford or mckoy

it's gotta be one of the two

I remember when everyone complained
about Smith not having fire.

lol seriously
Smith had his best chances against the weak secondaries of the Titans and the Bears. Next weel, he'll have those tough corners to deal with. Still, Smith's coming-out will be more dependent on his building chemistry with his WRs, our O-line play, and our playcalling much more than our opponent.

Shanghai'D
  • Mex49
Not if our OC has anything to do with it. To think we are going to have him back next year makes me sick to my stomach
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Alex has no heart or any fire in him.

There's one QB in college who has those things, as well as skill, who should be available in the later rounds...

no... hell never be an nfl quarterback

I'm with you Daniel!!! This maybe his breakout week. I believe Alex does have fire and he does want to win. He certainly doesn't play with a lackluster attitude like Cutler.

I'll say it again, with time Alex can get it done. I expect him to get better ever week.
I'd prefer to see a team-wide coming out party
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:

There's one QB in college who has those things, as well as skill, who should be available in the later rounds...

im with ya, Tebow has that fire in him! he really reminds me of Steve Young the way he plays...PICK HIM UP!

Yea, great idea let's draft another Alex Smith who happens to play in the same style offense Alex came from. How did that work out the first time?
First Half - Alex Smith - 2/6 1 yd

HAHAHAHA so much for the coming out party...
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Ryan leaf had a lot of fire and emotion too, but....we all know how that turned out.

bradford or mckoy

it's gotta be one of the two

I remember when everyone complained
about Smith not having fire.

lol seriously

how bout ALEX SMITH STINKS.
How bout the OLine is going to send Alex Smith to the hospital party.
Originally posted by obx49:
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:

im with ya, Tebow has that fire in him! he really reminds me of Steve Young the way he plays...PICK HIM UP!

Yea, great idea let's draft another Alex Smith who happens to play in the same style offense Alex came from. How did that work out the first time?

I would have absolutely no problem walking away from this franchise if they did that. Move to LA or draft another clear Alex Smith.....I will walk with no shame.

Fans are not giving up on this franchise. This franchise is giving up on the fans.
Despite the horrible numbers....I don't blame Smith so much for this, he's running the plays he's being told to run, but they are horribly designed, and the line is giving him no protection. When we couldn't get one inch on third down in the first drive...that pretty much told you all you needed to know.

Smith isn't the problem, it's his support and the poor strategy being used by Raye in terms of play design.
comedy gold
Originally posted by kray28:
Despite the horrible numbers....I don't blame Smith so much for this, he's running the plays he's being told to run, but they are horribly designed, and the line is giving him no protection. When we couldn't get one inch on third down in the first drive...that pretty much told you all you needed to know.

Smith isn't the problem, it's his support and the poor strategy being used by Raye in terms of play design.

Dude, thats how all his NFL coaches have used him!!!! Ever heard of a word called "pattern"?

They call em conservative because the people who know best don't think he can handle much. And Alex has never proved em wrong.

Explain away any single game until the cows come home....same old same old from the Alexis crowd