There are 219 users in the forums

could our next game against the packers be alex smith coming out party?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by B650:
Alex has no heart or any fire in him.

There's one QB in college who has those things, as well as skill, who should be available in the later rounds...

TIM TEBOW

Really? I'd like to see you play with an injured shoulder.

Dumb post of the day.

Alex is playing with an injured shoulder? Alex is soft.

Quit posting before you further embarrass yourself.

He was.

Quit posting before the veterans make you look like a jackass.

There's one QB in college who has those things, as well as skill, who should be available in the later rounds...

TIM TEBOW

Dumb post of the day.

He was.

Exactly, he was.

He's healthy now, and he's had time to sit and learn. It's his 5th season, and he still plays like a rookie. He had a chance to come in and prove everybody wrong, and he didn't.

Thank you for proving my point for me.

[ Edited by YourHuckleberry on Nov 13, 2009 at 19:32:36 ]

TIM TEBOW

Dumb post of the day.

He was.

once Smith throws for 4 touchdowns and 300 yards this guy wont be posting ever again.
nov 22, im ready
lets go!
Originally posted by AC49er:
No, if it hasnt happened his whole career, what makes you think this is the game?

for the two reasons stated above lol
  • B650
  • Veteran

TIM TEBOW

Dumb post of the day.

He was.

Exactly, he was.

He's healthy now, and he's had time to sit and learn. It's his 5th season, and he still plays like a rookie.

So if you murdered someone, but it happened 2 years ago, that means you're no longer a murderer because it isn't in the present. You have to be physically murdering someone at the moment to be a murderer. OK. Now I'm following your logic.
Originally posted by momoney925:

TIM TEBOW

Dumb post of the day.

He was.

once Smith throws for 4 touchdowns and 300 yards this guy wont be posting ever again.
nov 22, im ready
lets go!

Heh, ya right...Alex "next week he'll be good" Smith isn't gonna take this team anywhere.

TIM TEBOW

Dumb post of the day.

He was.

Exactly, he was.

He's healthy now, and he's had time to sit and learn. It's his 5th season, and he still plays like a rookie.

So if you murdered someone, but it happened 2 years ago, that means you're no longer a murderer because it isn't in the present. You have to be physically murdering someone at the moment to be a murderer. OK. Now I'm following your logic.

Are you dense?

He sucked THEN, and he sucks NOW. What exactly are you seeing that makes you think he's suddenly playing well?
  • B650
  • Veteran

TIM TEBOW

Dumb post of the day.

He was.

Exactly, he was.

Are you dense?

He sucked THEN, and he sucks NOW. What exactly are you seeing that makes you think he's suddenly playing well?

Look, Dingleberry. You said that he had no HEART. We aren't talking about how well he PLAYS.

I'm saying that he does have heart. If you don't agree, fine, but stop changing the subject because you're wasting everyone's time. We want to see an NFL game between the 49ers and Packers, not a bunch of stupid jokes about Alex Smith.

TIM TEBOW

Dumb post of the day.

He was.

Exactly, he was.

LOL this analogy is so horrible

So 2 years ago you were a cop, but now you're a restaurant manager. that definitely does not make you a cop, it makes you an ex-cop. YOU USED TO BE A COP, ALEX USED TO HAVE INJURED SHOULDER

TIM TEBOW

Dumb post of the day.

He was.

Exactly, he was.

Are you dense?

Look, Dingleberry. You said that he had no HEART. We aren't talking about how well he PLAYS.

I'm saying that he does have heart. If you don't agree, fine, but stop changing the subject because you're wasting everyone's time. We want to see an NFL game between the 49ers and Packers, not a bunch of stupid jokes about Alex Smith.

He doesn't have heart, or passion.

I'd love to see him get pissed off and yell at the O Line, talk trash to the other team, do SOMETHING...but he doesn't.

He has a bad game, throws multiple interceptions, has an opportunity to bounce back the next week, and he just folds again.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

TIM TEBOW

Dumb post of the day.

He was.

Exactly, he was.

So 2 years ago you were a cop, but now you're a restaurant manager. that definitely does not make you a cop, it makes you an ex-cop. YOU USED TO BE A COP, ALEX USED TO HAVE INJURED SHOULDER

He tried to play through the injury, meaning he showed that he does have heart. I doubt his heart and fire is suddenly going to disappear.
  • B650
  • Veteran

TIM TEBOW

Dumb post of the day.

He was.

Exactly, he was.

Are you dense?

I'd love to see him get pissed off and yell at the O Line, talk trash to the other team, do SOMETHING...but he doesn't.

He has a bad game, throws multiple interceptions, has an opportunity to bounce back the next week, and he just folds again.

That's what you'd love to see, but not the players and coaches. That's a sign of immaturity. He's a professional. He doesn't have to throw a temper tantrum just to let the fans know that he's upset.

I never saw Joe Montana lose his cool. We should've cut him.

TIM TEBOW

Dumb post of the day.

He was.

Exactly, he was.

Are you dense?

That's what you'd love to see, but not the players and coaches. That's a sign of immaturity. He's a professional. He doesn't have to throw a temper tantrum just to let the fans know that he's upset.

I never saw Joe Montana lose his cool. We should've cut him.

Joe didn't have to lose his cool, because he was actually good.

And the coaches wouldn't see it as immaturity, they'd see it as passionate. He needs to be a leader; you praise your players when they do good, but you also let them know when they f**k up. He does neither of those things.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

TIM TEBOW

Dumb post of the day.

He was.

Exactly, he was.

He tried to play through the injury, meaning he showed that he does have heart. I doubt his heart and fire is suddenly going to disappear.

thats not wut im arguing though. i disagree with the fact that alex has heart. i think he does, but im just saying his shoulder is not injured anymore.
Share 49ersWebzone