There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

10-6

Originally posted by doc_brown_:
...but they'll probably end up being...

Chicago- W
@ Green Bay- L (because we're in Lambeau)
Jacksonville- L (because MJD will run all over us just like CJ did - plus, Gerrard is better than Vince Young at this point)
@ Seattle- W
Arizona (MNF)- L (because they're a better team - and their running game is starting to come around)
@ Philadelphia- L (obvious)
Detroit- W
@ St.Louis- W

7-9

I like our chances vs the Packers, we get an extra 3 days to prepare, they will coming of a tough, physical game against Dallas and they have a really shaky O-Line (this is coming from a 49ers fan) and are beat up. If Alex Smith could go into Lambeau and do what no 49ers quarterback has done in what, 20 years and also beat Aaron Rodgers, that would be huge for Alex Smith and this team.

Like I said, it all starts tomorrow against the Bears, we got to win and then we go from there.
pffft 10-6

try 11-5
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

Chicago- W
Jacksonville- L (because MJD will run all over us just like CJ did - plus, Gerrard is better than Vince Young at this point)
@ Seattle- W
Arizona (MNF)- L (because they're a better team - and their running game is starting to come around)
Detroit- W
@ St.Louis- W

7-9

I like our chances vs the Packers, we get an extra 3 days to prepare, they will coming of a tough, physical game against Dallas and they have a really shaky O-Line (this is coming from a 49ers fan) and are beat up. If Alex Smith could go into Lambeau and do what no 49ers quarterback has done in what, 20 years and also beat Aaron Rodgers, that would be huge for Alex Smith and this team.

Like I said, it all starts tomorrow against the Bears, we got to win and then we go from there.

C'mon brotha! Loyalties aside, what I've highlighted in bold won't happen and I'll tell you why. They have very good LB's, which will neutralize our running attack and might even keep VD somewhat at bay. If we can't run...well...you can figure this one out for yourself.
Originally posted by znk916:
pffft 10-6

try 11-5

9-7 at best, in my opinion. I'm sticking to my beginning-of-the-season prediction.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by JD81:
I think we'll finish 8-8....But I'm pulling for 9-7.

We win tomorrow, I think we go on a winning streak. We will have 10 days to prepare for Green Bay and the Packers are a beat up team who are not playing very good football. Gotta win tomorrow....

your right
i was thinking the same
these players need some confidence and after this win theyll get it
10-6 all the way

Chicago- W
@ Seattle- W
Detroit- W
@ St.Louis- W

7-9

dude, we have 10 days for green bay
MJD?? where was peterson? where was steven jackson? where was joseph addai? MJD wont run over us at all..and we have done a decent job against Favre, Warner, Hasslebeck, and Manning and Shaub. Garrard wont be a problem. We are home vs Arizona on MNF, we will have the strength the get a win. Philly is iffy..but hey, oakland beat them

10-6 OR 11-5 if lucky
but 10-6 is definitely possible
arizona again is gonna be tough they gonna be looking for payback and the eagles game , those 2 are the hard ones.
Originally posted by momoney925:

Chicago- W
@ Seattle- W
Detroit- W
@ St.Louis- W

7-9

dude, we have 10 days for green bay
MJD?? where was peterson? where was steven jackson? where was joseph addai? MJD wont run over us at all..and we have done a decent job against Favre, Warner, Hasslebeck, and Manning and Shaub. Garrard wont be a problem. We are home vs Arizona on MNF, we will have the strength the get a win. Philly is iffy..but hey, oakland beat them

10-6 OR 11-5 if lucky
but 10-6 is definitely possible

I agree, stopping the run is not a problem on this team. You take away 2 or 3 of those runs and we held Johnson in check and while he had 135yds, he had to work really hard for those yards and this is a guy who gets 200+yds a game it seems like once a month so I agree, Im not worried about Maurice Jones Drew.

I think the Green Bay game is very winnable and I think the way Philly is playing right now, that game is winnable. We always plays the Cardinals tough and I know we will do so when we play them. I think just getting a win tomorrow is going to be huge for this team and we will make another run at it.
Boy, 10-6!!! Hope it happens, I don't think so. More like 8-8 and I would be very happy at 9-7 with all this ups and downs happening through the season so far. I think the other team has figured out how to attack our defense.

The offense looks like it's in the upswing despite the turnovers last game, but the defense is in a down swing. Just like old times with the Niners. What else is new. Can't be good at both sides of the ball at the same time.

I've been calling for 10-6 the last 3 years. May not happen again this year either.

[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 11, 2009 at 19:19:19 ]
I agree mostly with what you said and I believe this team is going to go on a tear and the coming of age Sing is talking about is coming and it's all about chemistry.

we will finish 9-7 or 10-6 the key is we will be 6-0 in the division and win the west.

the DL has been great and we have 2 probowlers there in smith/franklin....willis is the best defensive player in the NFL, Spikes/Lawson are very good players.

Spencer is a very good surprose at CB and I think Browns play is encouraging. Bly is ok in coverage but sux in run support. Clements injury hurts our run support a little.

Goldston has been shaky in coverage but great at tackling etc. the S position is a weakness on this team.

thank god bruce is hurt/benched i believe these 3 young wr's will do some damage in Crabtree/Hill/Morgan and could prove to be one of the best in the NFL in the next year. sadly I do not see Jones getting his chance here and may end up being cut or traded in the offseason.

we need a solution at PR right now also, jones sux, battle sux, clements is hurt. we need to put hill or maybe bly back there.
Originally posted by matt49er:
I agree mostly with what you said and I believe this team is going to go on a tear and the coming of age Sing is talking about is coming and it's all about chemistry.

we will finish 9-7 or 10-6 the key is we will be 6-0 in the division and win the west.

the DL has been great and we have 2 probowlers there in smith/franklin....willis is the best defensive player in the NFL, Spikes/Lawson are very good players.

Spencer is a very good surprose at CB and I think Browns play is encouraging. Bly is ok in coverage but sux in run support. Clements injury hurts our run support a little.

Goldston has been shaky in coverage but great at tackling etc. the S position is a weakness on this team.

thank god bruce is hurt/benched i believe these 3 young wr's will do some damage in Crabtree/Hill/Morgan and could prove to be one of the best in the NFL in the next year. sadly I do not see Jones getting his chance here and may end up being cut or traded in the offseason.

we need a solution at PR right now also, jones sux, battle sux, clements is hurt. we need to put hill or maybe bly back there.

Good stuff!
This is vaguely familiar to my thread from a week ago: Link

And by "vaguely familiar", I mean "exactly the same".

lol. I highly doubt it. I wish It could happen. I don't know if we will have a winning record and I don't have much confidence.
I'm sure if we go out and beat chicago though I will be more confident that this could happen. I just can't see how we could lose so many games in a row. they were all very close games except for atlanta. We need to stop playing level with the competition and just play niner ball.
We better win tomorrow, or else we'll have to win 7 in a row.