LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 154 users in the forums

10-6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
I'm starting to think we can do this, Philly hasn't looked all that great lately.

we can def beat Philly not saying we will but it can be done. The Raiders did it and today the Skins almost did it. The Eagles cannot convert in the Red Zone and are horrible in short yardage.
One game at a time.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Let's do this thing!

1 down, 5 more to go.

With games against Seattle, Detroit and St.Louis 8-8 is very possible. 10-6? No way
Originally posted by matt49er:
I'm starting to think we can do this, Philly hasn't looked all that great lately.

we can def beat Philly not saying we will but it can be done. The Raiders did it and today the Skins almost did it. The Eagles cannot convert in the Red Zone and are horrible in short yardage.

Now you gone and tempted the Football gods. If we lose this game?

I'm not blaming anyone on the team. I'm not blaming the coaches.

I'm blaming you.

j/k.

I don't want to test the Mods.

~Ceadder
10 and 6 is still possible. I'm not sure that we'll attain that record, but it's indeed possible.

We get key guys back at key times to make a run at the Division and the Playoffs. So all we can do is sit back and enjoy the ride.

~Ceadder
win out!!!!!!!!!!
We're winning the next 3 games
Considering are literally going to have to win against the cards and probably win 4 of the next 5 for even a chance I'm not getting too excited but I think with the remaining schedule we have it's possible. We have to beat the Cards on Monday Night Football for this to be possible. If we win that game then it's a fight to the end.
Philly and 'Zona are our toughest games...both are winnable, but it'll take the same kind of defensive intensity and mistake-free offense to do it. This was a good win...but the trick is to keep it up and gain some momentum. If we can do that, we've got a shot, but it's really a longshot.
let's just win two or three games in a row, eh. Hell, let's see Smith play two complete games and see if the defense can actually stop someone. If we do that, I MIGHT be tempted to believe that winning out is possible. A football season is a marathon, not a sprint.

In fact, here is what our messages look like week to week: we're great, we suck, we're great, we suck, we're great, we suck...

A little perspective please.

if we beat the seabit**** and the tards then i think we're going to win out..this would be a badass comeback.

Go NINERS!!
I'm calling it now:

W - Titans
W - Bears
L - @Packers
W - Jaguars
W - @Seahawks
W - Cardinals
L - @Eagles
W - Lions
W - @Rams

There is no doubt in my mind that this will happen.

Why yes, you can have some of what I'm smoking.

Hilarious!
Its funny how this record would have been a bad season for us in the past, now it could very well mean the playoffs for us. I really hope the Niners can grab some of the old Niner magic and pull it out down the stretch. I believe it will go a long way in helping us next year taking that step back to winning and the hopefully someday Niner greatness.
/ thread
Share 49ersWebzone