Originally posted by matt49er:
By next season this kid will be mentioned with the elite WR's Fitz/Moss/A.Johnson.
He did make 2 costly mistakes today, the fumble and the tip that resulted in the INT he should have let go and that ball would have fell incomplete. he also had a drop but overall looks very good and has far exceeded my expectations for his 1st 2 games.
Agreed. Kid is awesome. Recievers are hardly ever superstars thier rookie year. He is gassed from missing so much time and that is his own fault yet he is still out there for almost every play making stuff happen. I never thought I would say this after his holdout but I love this kid. I agree with the statement above I think he is going to be a superstar withint two years.

) but he can do it all and as he gets more comfortable in the offense the explosive plays will come, if raye stays awake long enough to call them