There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

N. Clements might be out for season..fractured shoulder blade

I wanted to see him run back some punts. Guilty.

This is disastrous.
fuk
That could be it for him as a Niner.

He should start looking for another team that he can freelance for
Originally posted by AKfanster:
That could be it for him as a Niner.

He should start looking for another team that he can freelance for


I bet he signs with the Texans. They need a corner oppossite Dunta Robinson and Clements just built his "dream home" in Houston last year.
I'd like to know if Clements was on Dallas Clark before he got hurt. Because it seemed like as soon as Clements got hurt is when Dallas Clark started making a lot of catches.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
I'd like to know if Clements was on Dallas Clark before he got hurt. Because it seemed like as soon as Clements got hurt is when Dallas Clark started making a lot of catches.

Clements wasn't on the field much on D. I remember seeing Bly coming on the field before Nate........
Every time I see the opposing team punt the ball i cringe... Ziegler screwed it up last year for us when Rossum was out... now Clements and Jones are doing the honers

I've supported almost every Singletary decision since he has been head coach but releasing Rossom was.... is ... and always will be, a BIG MISTAKE!

[ Edited by NorCal49er on Nov 1, 2009 at 20:05:02 ]
Originally posted by AKfanster:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
I'd like to know if Clements was on Dallas Clark before he got hurt. Because it seemed like as soon as Clements got hurt is when Dallas Clark started making a lot of catches.

Clements wasn't on the field much on D. I remember seeing Bly coming on the field before Nate........


That is what I thought
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,395
Rookie mistakes by the HC are costing this team.
Originally posted by jcs:
Rookie mistakes by the HC are costing this team.

it's painful to watch this happen. singletary is a rookie coach and seems capable of learning from his mistakes so I'm hoping he, like NFL players, will get better as the years go on. But, step 1 for him: fire Jimmy "The Gimme" Raye. He is absolutely terrible
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by jcs:
Rookie mistakes by the HC are costing this team.

it's painful to watch this happen. singletary is a rookie coach and seems capable of learning from his mistakes so I'm hoping he, like NFL players, will get better as the years go on. But, step 1 for him: fire Jimmy "The Gimme" Raye. He is absolutely terrible

It's not him it's the oline and WR coaches. They are absolute bums.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
http://twitter.com/mattmaiocco

Might be the end of his 49er career. Brown did a great job today!

ur kidding right i think we wouldve won if nate was guarding wayne he had a fun time against spencer
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,357
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Knowing McCoulghan he will end up signing someone off another teams practice squad. The only way I see us going after a big name free agent is if Bly and Spencer are injured.


we'll probably bring back that eric green guy.

Hopefully. I think he could contribute more than any undrafted free agent. He looked pretty decent in preseason.
F*** YOU SINGLETARY! You cut our KR / PR and we lost the Houston game because of it on the fumble. And now we lost Nate Clememets for the season. "Best coach of all time yeah..."


It seems like our coaching staff gets dumber by the minute instead of learning from past experiences. Past experiences....Pass a lot and you win.....What do we do? We RUN....LMFAO......I think Sing is pulling a NOLAN. Now, lets put our most expensive dude on punts and kick offs? LMAO again.

[ Edited by sacleads on Nov 1, 2009 at 21:57:29 ]