LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

N. Clements might be out for season..fractured shoulder blade

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
F*** YOU SINGLETARY! You cut our KR / PR and we lost the Houston game because of it on the fumble. And now we lost Nate Clememets for the season. "Best coach of all time yeah..."

OMG relax.

I agree with you on the KR/PR part and Rossum, but c'mon, teams put their playmakers at PR too. But I think a F-You is a little inappropriate.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
F*** YOU SINGLETARY! You cut our KR / PR and we lost the Houston game because of it on the fumble. And now we lost Nate Clememets for the season. "Best coach of all time yeah..."

OMG relax.

I agree with you on the KR/PR part and Rossum, but c'mon, teams put their playmakers at PR too. But I think a F-You is a little inappropriate.

He's the guy that did it. He's the self proclaimed future "best coach ever... Bill Walsh would not put one of his best players out on the KR team. That's absurd. We need him as a corner.

Now we are 3 - 4 and we lost our best CB. And we are going down for sure. Another season lost. Poor personnel management by SingFRAUD.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

OMG relax.

He's the guy that did it. He's the self proclaimed future "best coach ever... Bill Walsh would not put one of his best players out on the KR team. That's absurd. We need him as a corner.

Now we are 3 - 4 and we lost our best CB. And we are going down for sure. Another season lost. Poor personnel management by SingFRAUD.

John Taylor anyone??

This from a guy that said we were going 1-15. And your disappointed??

OMG relax.

John Taylor anyone??

We went from 3 - 1 to 3 - 4 and lost one of our top 5 players on the team because singFRAUD cut the KR / PR for no reason to keep a bunch of taser guys and nobodies on the roster...

At this pace I might rather have NoWIN back. We might be better off. Look at the job he's doing in Denver.
  • dj43
Once again the release of Allen Rossum comes back to bite the 49ers in the backside. First Battle drops a punt and now Clements is lost.

A well-run team does not put one of their best players back returning punts. PERIOD.
  • 49erspider
  • Info N/A

OMG relax.

John Taylor anyone??

We went from 3 - 1 to 3 - 4 and lost one of our top 5 players on the team because singFRAUD cut the KR / PR for no reason to keep a bunch of taser guys and nobodies on the roster...

At this pace I might rather have NoWIN back. We might be better off. Look at the job he's doing in Denver.

Really, you would have Nolan back? Did pay ANY attention to what happened under his watch. Yes, he is doing a great job in Denver because that is what he does as a coordinator, by being just that, NOT a head coach! And you did read that he cut Rossum to make room for MICHEAL CRABTREE right!? or do you not do your research first before making statements like that.

Everyone just needs to chill out... hopefully things will straighten themselves out soon. I personally thought we were going to get our doors blown off by INDY, but we kept it close. Other than the Atlanta game, all of our losses have been close. We can easily be 6-1/ 5-2. Keep away from the "SINGFRAUD" and our season is doomed, we are 1 game behind first in the west. Besides it could be worse, we could be the lions losing to the rams... again chill.
Who care crying about it won't bring him back we got capable replacements.

OMG relax.

John Taylor anyone??

Stop with the Nolan talk, he got fired for a reason.
Fractured shoulders is the new "high ankle sprain".
Originally posted by 49erspider:

OMG relax.

John Taylor anyone??

Really, you would have Nolan back? Did pay ANY attention to what happened under his watch. Yes, he is doing a great job in Denver because that is what he does as a coordinator, by being just that, NOT a head coach! And you did read that he cut Rossum to make room for MICHEAL CRABTREE right!? or do you not do your research first before making statements like that.

And you do realize he could have cut ANYBODY on the team to make room for MICHAEL CRABTREE, right? Or have you not done your research first to find out that's how it works? He could have cut a WR that isn't even seeing the field, Spurlock who is only around to run the pathetic Tazer - which we don't even use anymore, or anyone else that wasn't contributing. Instead he CHOSE to cut a player that was getting playing time. Who he was cut for is irrelevant, the point is there were smarter choices that should have been made.

[ Edited by RDB4216 on Nov 1, 2009 at 22:47:00 ]

Originally posted by RDB4216:
Originally posted by 49erspider:

OMG relax.

John Taylor anyone??

And you do realize he could have cut ANYBODY on the team to make room for MICHAEL CRABTREE, right? Or have you not done your research first to find out that's how it works? He could have cut a WR that isn't even seeing the field, Spurlock who is only around to run the pathetic Tazer - which we don't even use anymore, or anyone else that wasn't contributing. Instead he CHOSE to cut a player that was getting playing time. Who is was cut for is irrelevant, the point is there were smarter choices.

Yes there were smarter choices by far. But not for singFRAUD. The self described "to be someday the greatest coach in history..."
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
another brilliant move having clements return punts. this coaching staff is completly retarded in every aspect of the game

pretty much
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Nate Clements has the same career punt return average as Allen Rossum. He only has one fewer punt return touchdown

Clements was for a time being the main punt returner in Buffalo, while being their #1 cornerback. He made the Pro-Bowl for the Bills in 2004 while fielding all the punts, and leading the Bills in interceptions.

Nate Clements career
78 punt returns, 785 yards, 10.1 yard per return, 2 touchdowns

Allen Rossum career
295 punt returns, 2972 yards, 10.1 yard per return, 3 touchdowns

Injuries happen in football. He could have gotten hurt while playing cornerback.

Crying over it is dumb.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by dj43:
A well-run team does not put one of their best players back returning punts. PERIOD.

Tim Brown was the punt returner in Oakland for years while being their #1 receiver.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by dj43:

Tim Brown was the punt returner in Oakland for years while being their #1 receiver.

Does John Taylor count??
Share 49ersWebzone