There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

N. Clements might be out for season..fractured shoulder blade

Originally posted by ION2814:
Crap.. he plays Fitz really really well. We need him.

This...as well as a lot of other marquee WRs...
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by ION2814:
Crap.. he plays Fitz really really well. We need him.

Yeah that is what I've been thinking about. Except Fitz to have his best game in years against us now.

i expect spencer to take fitz and have brown take boldin
It was so stupid to cut Rossum in the first place. We keep that bum Spurlock and cut our primary PR/KR and since we don't have any other good PR on the team we need to use an 80 million dollar player to do it and now he is hurt. Very stupid move in my opinion
Ugh. It just gets worse. We can never catch a break. But I still like our secondary.
Originally posted by philmo:
It was so stupid to cut Rossum in the first place. We keep that bum Spurlock and cut our primary PR/KR and since we don't have any other good PR on the team we need to use an 80 million dollar player to do it and now he is hurt. Very stupid move in my opinion

It certainly has hurt us not having Rossum back there. They must really think they have something in Spurlock to keep him around warming the pine while we struggle with returns week after week. At this point it seems like it was a horrible decision. If down the road Spurlock starts contributing, then maybe it will change my mind, but as of now... it seems pretty dumb.
Originally posted by Ether:
Originally posted by kujon11:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by mayo63:
That's why you never let your starting Cb's return punts, exactly for this reason. I guess now Brown is going to earn that new contract he got.

There was a reason he was back there because he can't cover. Even in his punt returns he looks slow lost a step or two.

hmmm, i guess manning had a lot easier time in the second half because clements cant cover hmmmmm

Didnt even notice that actually. Dallas Clark WAS pretty quiet the first half.

througout the whole game really our defense played great.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
http://twitter.com/mattmaiocco

Might be the end of his 49er career. Brown did a great job today!

What F*** is with that smile???? some of you have some sick sick problems...I can't believe you are "fans".

I hope Nate is alright.. I don't know WHY the Hell we have him back there Returning Punts!!!

we need to stop BSing and either release players that are just taking up space and replacing them with some who can play the position..

Micheal Robinson or Arnez Battle need to go.... replaced with Spurlock.

Brown played good that is what I'm smiling about what are you mad about?

I believe in what coach singletary is doing Clements is not the same corner he is a safety now or should be.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
That really really sucks... All the Clements haters are going to miss him when Fitz gets 150 yards against us.

Rossum release = stupid = no balance KR or PR = Nate hurt = muffed punts = bad field position = losses.
That's why you never let your starting Cb's return punts, exactly for this reason. I guess now Brown is going to earn that new contract he got.

There was a reason he was back there because he can't cover. Even in his punt returns he looks slow lost a step or two.

hmmm, i guess manning had a lot easier time in the second half because clements cant cover hmmmmm

They did for most of the game... but the last 6 minutes when they couldn't get a third down stop to save their lives was pretty sickening. You've got to be able to get the ball back to your offense in that situation. Overall though, good effort. The Colts had to resort to a trick play to get the winning TD.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for Norwalks_Best.
Originally posted by thojess:

They did for most of the game... but the last 6 minutes when they couldn't get a third down stop to save their lives was pretty sickening. You've got to be able to get the ball back to your offense in that situation. Overall though, good effort. The Colts had to resort to a trick play to get the winning TD.

It's Peyton Manning bro you see what a Great QB can do to a defense? Is what we have lacked for years don't you agree. We played great.
Originally posted by Chief:
That really really sucks... All the Clements haters are going to miss him when Fitz gets 150 yards against us.

Rossum release = stupid = no balance KR or PR = Nate hurt = muffed punts = bad field position = losses.

Agreed.

Brandon Jones catching punts inside 10 yards, Battle muffing punts and Nate running backwards.

The one player on this team who actually had a clue on returning punts, we cut.

-9fA
Originally posted by thojess:

It must be hard for the defense to play with any type of passion when their offense blows. They held the colts to four field goals. What more can you really ask of them?
This really sucks if he is out for season. Hope he is okay.
  • dald1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
another brilliant move having clements return punts. this coaching staff is completly retarded in every aspect of the game

they were trying to put someone in there that could actually catch a punt, a reason that we lost the houston game....but i do agree it was retarded to put a guy so valuable to our team on pr
No matter what you think of Nate, this isn't good. He is going to be missed.