Chris McCallister anyone?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BMoore56:

......is on the Raiders.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think this was Nate's last game as a Niner. He's do to make $6M next year. I doubt they pay it considering how bad he's played.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
If Clements is out for the season.....the season goes with him. Yes, he's that important to the defense. A lot of factors which are not measurable with stats come with his play.....if we miss that, our defense gets that much weaker.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
They can try and restructure his contract before flat out releasing him.
Nate was one of my favorite niners, so was rossum, in a span of a few weeks... this sucks.

I guess the niners will have to unleash spurlock on the rest of the NFL now.
I thought it was real bad idea putting him on special teams, and he is now likely gone for the rest of the season. This is just very bad news. On the other hand, I thought Terrell Brown had a fairly good game. Hopefully he can build on this start. And that deflection by Spencer that prevented the TD was just a thing of beauty.
Originally posted by kray28:
If Clements is out for the season.....the season goes with him. Yes, he's that important to the defense. A lot of factors which are not measurable with stats come with his play.....if we miss that, our defense gets that much weaker.

yes

if only they kept stats for making fists and yelling at the sky
Well, i'm glad the releasing of rossum hasn't hurt us one bit. oh wait.
Why is everyone assuming that he was injured on a punt return? I don't think that is the case.

As for $6m next season, so what? This year the franchise tag number for CBs was nearly $10m, 6M is a bargin.

I think Brown did a pretty good job against one of the best offenses in the league am not worried at all if hes done for year.
Clements is too inconsistant
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by kray28:

yes

if only they kept stats for making fists and yelling at the sky

Lmao. It took me a bit to get that one....

But seriously, Clements is one of those corners who will get beat deep occasionally, but other than that he is solid. Not great, but solid. Lets hope that these young corners that we are commiting to for the long run can step up....NOW.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

......is on the Raiders.

since when??
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

......is on the Raiders.

since when??

since Kohole made it up
Brown and Bly wont play like Clements. This f**king sucks.
Share 49ersWebzone