Originally posted by 84SheepDog:
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by Peanut49:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Guys did you really expect us to beat indy? I sure didn't we competed well and proud of our team unlike last week we played great.

I did. Call me a homer, and I know I am, but we held them to 18! "If the niners hold a team down to 17, they should win." Isn't that what everyone says? There was no excuse to lose this, and now everyone is high on moral victories like it's 2005 again.

Yea but we lack QB had a 50% completion percentage not gonna get it done with Indy and we were still in the game proud of the team. We need a QB!

Smith didn't lose us this game. Raye never put him in position to make plays. He waited until they got down to let him throw. That makes the offense predictable, since the opponent knows they must throw. Raye needs to be less predictable.

Don't help when your QB overthrows, WR's dont catch and fumbles. Turnovers bro that is on the players not play calling.

I think Peyton FN Manning over threw just as much as Smith. Cry more.

Seriously lol. He overthrew tons of passes, difference is, he was out of the shotgun all f**king game because that's what he's good at. f**k you Raye.

EXACTLY.

Check our play-by-play. Hmm, our only solid drive? Shotgun formation. Last weeks success with Alex? Shotgun.

some people dont understand ie raye, that when you excel in the shotgun formation, you stick to it.
  • Nyner
Originally posted by sachie23:
Good coaches scheme and run a style to fit the players they have. With Alex, Crabtree, Davis, Gore, this team should be spreading the field. We do not have smash mouth players. You can't beat the Colts playing not to lose. There will be 5 all star coaches available in 2010 (if Fisher does in fact leave). Lets get a proven winner. Singletary was a nice story but its starting to look like a lot of smoke and mirrors. Bash me if you want but the NFL today is about teams that can throw the football.

Good call....u got my vote.........Holmgren?
Good coaches scheme and run a style to fit the players they have. With Alex, Crabtree, Davis, Gore, this team should be spreading the field. We do not have smash mouth players. You can't beat the Colts playing not to lose. There will be 5 all star coaches available in 2010 (if Fisher does in fact leave). Lets get a proven winner. Singletary was a nice story but its starting to look like a lot of smoke and mirrors. Bash me if you want but the NFL today is about teams that can throw the football.

I guess you missed your calling and you should be the coach.
Originally posted by rxrunner:
Originally posted by 84SheepDog:
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by Peanut49:
Originally posted by niners94:
Guys did you really expect us to beat indy? I sure didn't we competed well and proud of our team unlike last week we played great.

I did. Call me a homer, and I know I am, but we held them to 18! "If the niners hold a team down to 17, they should win." Isn't that what everyone says? There was no excuse to lose this, and now everyone is high on moral victories like it's 2005 again.

Yea but we lack QB had a 50% completion percentage not gonna get it done with Indy and we were still in the game proud of the team. We need a QB!

Smith didn't lose us this game. Raye never put him in position to make plays. He waited until they got down to let him throw. That makes the offense predictable, since the opponent knows they must throw. Raye needs to be less predictable.

Don't help when your QB overthrows, WR's dont catch and fumbles. Turnovers bro that is on the players not play calling.

I think Peyton FN Manning over threw just as much as Smith. Cry more.

Seriously lol. He overthrew tons of passes, difference is, he was out of the shotgun all f**king game because that's what he's good at. f**k you Raye.

EXACTLY.

Check our play-by-play. Hmm, our only solid drive? Shotgun formation. Last weeks success with Alex? Shotgun.

some people dont understand ie raye, that when you excel in the shotgun formation, you stick to it.

Dude doesen't look like Raye it's probably Singletary. He did mentioned he still want to run the ball what is he supposed to do? Singletary wants to run the ball he says it in his conference all the time.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:

Um actually no. Calling out your team when you don't agree with the philosophy doesn't mean you're a troll or think you can be the coach. My team hasn't had a winning season in 6 years and I'm pissed. They haven't won a game in a month and I'm pissed. That's what being a fan is about dude. I'm not always going to look at things through red and gold glasses.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:

Um actually no. Calling out your team when you don't agree with the philosophy doesn't mean you're a troll or think you can be the coach. My team hasn't had a winning season in 6 years and I'm pissed. They haven't won a game in a month and I'm pissed. That's what being a fan is about dude. I'm not always going to look at things through red and gold glasses.

Well said. 6 years of this crap. I guess we should be like Cub fans and embrace this losing culture if so many of you would rather not call out anything.
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Originally posted by King49er:
get out, jesus christ

+3
  • Apone
  • Veteran
It was hasty decision by the Yorks to hire Sing.
Originally posted by Apone:
It was hasty decision by the Yorks to hire Sing.

I think it was the right call to hire him, but he needs to realize this is not a hard nose running team. He says he wants balance, but you can't have that if you're so insistent on something that flat out doesn't work.
i wish i could kick you in the teeth.

We played a 7-0 team hard for chit sakes. And plus who the hell would want to come play for us if we got rid of Sing only after 1 year? Hell might have welll have Rush Limbagh and David Duke run this team.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by miked1978:

We played a 7-0 team hard for chit sakes. And plus who the hell would want to come play for us if we got rid of Sing only after 1 year? Hell might have welll have Rush Limbagh and David Duke run this team.

Incredible. The 9ers gave the Colts everything they could handle and they just barely beat us. Keep in mind that the 9ers were a nearly two touchdown dog, and still lead most of the game. So what do people want us to do, get rid of the coach? I mean, c'mon. How about us building some continuity and develop our players and coaches.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Uh, Alex was getting it done today. He was last week too. QB play was not the problem today. It was the play calling plain and simple.

Dude a 50% completion rate is getting it done? Against Indy? You got no chance of winning and that is a fact. I blame this on the players I saw alot of drops, overthrows, turnovers, etc.

19/32 is just a hair under 60%.

That still terrible against indy we were lucky to be in the game bro face the fact. Some of those passes should of been picked especially that overthrown to bruce. He's going to get better but did not get the job done that is all I"m saying. If he had a 65% then we had a chance.

Thats terrible against the #6 pass defense with two very great pass rushers on the edge. And since we are talking about passes that "should of been" picked off then talk about Peyton Manning too. He also threw some that could have went the other way but didn't. Its the NFL son a game of inches
Originally posted by miked1978:

Originally posted by redmanc07:
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Uh, Alex was getting it done today. He was last week too. QB play was not the problem today. It was the play calling plain and simple.

Dude a 50% completion rate is getting it done? Against Indy? You got no chance of winning and that is a fact. I blame this on the players I saw alot of drops, overthrows, turnovers, etc.

19/32 is just a hair under 60%.

That still terrible against indy we were lucky to be in the game bro face the fact. Some of those passes should of been picked especially that overthrown to bruce. He's going to get better but did not get the job done that is all I"m saying. If he had a 65% then we had a chance.

Thats terrible against the #6 pass defense with two very great pass rushers on the edge. And since we are talking about passes that "should of been" picked off then talk about Peyton Manning too. He also threw some that could have went the other way but didn't. Its the NFL son a game of inches

Yup, 19/32 is 59.3%.......Looks like somebody fails at math.
Share 49ersWebzone