There are 265 users in the forums

Singletary is not the right coach for this team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Good coaches scheme and run a style to fit the players they have. With Alex, Crabtree, Davis, Gore, this team should be spreading the field. We do not have smash mouth players. You can't beat the Colts playing not to lose. There will be 5 all star coaches available in 2010 (if Fisher does in fact leave). Lets get a proven winner. Singletary was a nice story but its starting to look like a lot of smoke and mirrors. Bash me if you want but the NFL today is about teams that can throw the football.
get out, jesus christ
Originally posted by King49er:
get out, jesus christ

What are you doing in?
get out, jesus christ
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sachie23:
Good coaches scheme and run a style to fit the players they have. With Alex, Crabtree, Davis, Gore, this team should be spreading the field. We do not have smash mouth players. You can't beat the Colts playing not to lose. There will be 5 all star coaches available in 2010 (if Fisher does in fact leave). Lets get a proven winner. Singletary was a nice story but its starting to look like a lot of smoke and mirrors. Bash me if you want but the NFL today is about teams that can throw the football.

This is more about the GM than the coach. Sing is a rookie HC so he gets a pass, our GM has been there for years and our talent level still is bad.
get out, jesus christ

really? That's your answer? Have you watched this team play the past 3 weeks? Do we have any offensive identity? Is the defense at all consistent? I think this team is definitely headed in the right direction personel wise but I am not a fan of what I have seen over the last month.
...so I says to him , I says,''Rectum? Damn near killed him!''
  • B650
  • Veteran
Wow. Another week of stupid posts?

Thank God we're home next week against the Titans.
get out, jesus christ

really? That's your answer? Have you watched this team play the past 3 weeks? Do we have any offensive identity? Is the defense at all consistent? I think this team is definitely headed in the right direction personel wise but I am not a fan of what I have seen over the last month.

wow another crybaby...with nolan we woulda been 1-5 shuddap
get out, jesus christ

+3

Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
get out, jesus christ

+3

+4
get out, jesus christ

yep that is my answer, and I'm not gonna even waste my time on this foolish post either, talk to me when you have an idea of what you are talking about... you just started a thread blaming Singletary and in this post it's everyones fault...which one is it?
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
get out, jesus christ

Shut up, loser. Sing is doing well. He's not calling the plays. We played the best team in football all the way to the end...on the road!
You are not the right man for that keyboard.

Step away from the computer! Slowly!
Share 49ersWebzone