There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Maiocco: Singletary undecided on next week's starter at QB

I think it's asinine to believe witholding the name of our starter would impact the Colts either way . . . . . . as if the Colts would prepare for anyone but Smith.

Come on guys.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I think it's asinine to believe witholding the name of our starter would impact the Colts either way . . . . . . as if the Colts would prepare for anyone but Smith.

Come on guys.

lol, my thoughts exactly.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Come on guys.

but it is the way of the Nolan. the smokescreen technique
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Come on guys.

but it is the way of the Nolan. the smokescreen technique

yea, just like Crabtree named the starter last week. All smoke and mirrors.
once you make a QB change like that and he comes through (for the most part) you gotta PLAY TO WIN THE GAME

implying smith will start

at the worst they'll end up with an 8-8 record which is the best hill would've produced for us since he obviously can't handle a pass rush and we obviously can't pick up a pass rush...at least smith will add some dimension to the games with his legs and being able to stretch the field.