There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

who got cut?

Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by ramanz16:
It'll be Battle or Spurlock.

How do you figure that,

Battle has been getting playing time, it will most likely be a WR who has not been on the field often, say Hill or Spurlock, but love him or Hate him Battle is a player!

Bruce, Morgan and Battle will continue to start and Crabtree will play Battle to the bench, but look for Battle to be in most 3rd downs.

Remember Jones will also push Morgan for playing time.

Next season Bruce retires and we will be looking at Crabtree, Jones, and Morgan, with Battle playing a lot of 3rd downs.

I like the look of this bunch, big strong and good blockers! Sure hands and some speed!

Crabtree, Jones, and Morgan with Davis throwing those on a rope accurate passes...The future is looking good!
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Please let it be Spurlock.

yah spurlock has done nothing
Originally posted by 49erman5692:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Please let it be Spurlock.

yah spurlock has done nothing

Actually I think it might be Rossum
Sims
Originally posted by eddie_arkadia:
Originally posted by 49erman5692:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Please let it be Spurlock.

yah spurlock has done nothing

Actually I think it might be Rossum

No way it is Rossum. He adds to much to the return game. Hopefully it is Spurlock
  • KingRat
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by eddie_arkadia:
Originally posted by 49erman5692:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Please let it be Spurlock.

yah spurlock has done nothing

Actually I think it might be Rossum

Makes the most sense; this was going to be Rossum's last year anyway...
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by ramanz16:
It'll be Battle or Spurlock.

How do you figure that,

Battle has been getting playing time, it will most likely be a WR who has not been on the field often, say Hill or Spurlock, but love him or Hate him Battle is a player!

Bruce, Morgan and Battle will continue to start and Crabtree will play Battle to the bench, but look for Battle to be in most 3rd downs.

Remember Jones will also push Morgan for playing time.

Next season Bruce retires and we will be looking at Crabtree, Jones, and Morgan, with Battle playing a lot of 3rd downs.

I like the look of this bunch, big strong and good blockers! Sure hands and some speed!

this is a contract year for battle, with all his injuries the past couple of years no way we resign him,

next year it should be crabtree and morgan with jones and hill battling for the #3 position and hopefully we draft a wr in the later rounds that can also return punts and kicks, that way we can lose rossum
Spurlock HAS to go, he has done NOTHING so far this year and should be the one out the door
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
hopefully Roman.

Roman won't be cut, it will be WR.. Either Spurlock, Hill or Battle.

F**k Roman cut.. Battle is good block and good in special better than Wr.. Hill didn't much catch the ball.. Hill look like thin like Brandon Lloyd?? maybe i think too well.. wait and see about hill in games..
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
hopefully Roman.

Roman won't be cut, it will be WR.. Either Spurlock, Hill or Battle.

F**k Roman cut.. Battle is good block and good in special better than Wr.. Hill didn't much catch the ball.. Hill look like thin like Brandon Lloyd?? maybe i think too well.. wait and see about hill in games..

Hell yeah, BuZz. You tell 'em, man!!!
Originally posted by King49er:
Spurlock HAS to go, he has done NOTHING so far this year and should be the one out the door

I remember people jumping up and down when we signed him lol
Spurlock is likely gone once MC is activated.

Bruce and Battle are in the last year of their contracts, so they'll be gone next season, leaving a young but extremely talented group of WRs next year (Crabtree, Morgan, Jones, Hill and possibly Ziegler). Throw in Gore/Coffee at RB, and Davis/Walker at TE, and you have some serious offensive talent.

Now we just need to shore up the o-line and figure out a long-term solution at QB (Nate???), and we're on our way.
Originally posted by GoFD74:
Spurlock is likely gone once MC is activated.

Bruce and Battle are in the last year of their contracts, so they'll be gone next season, leaving a young but extremely talented group of WRs next year (Crabtree, Morgan, Jones, Hill and possibly Ziegler). Throw in Gore/Coffee at RB, and Davis/Walker at TE, and you have some serious offensive talent.

Now we just need to shore up the o-line and figure out a long-term solution at QB (Nate???), and we're on our way.

again with the Zeigler
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by GoFD74:
Spurlock is likely gone once MC is activated.

Bruce and Battle are in the last year of their contracts, so they'll be gone next season, leaving a young but extremely talented group of WRs next year (Crabtree, Morgan, Jones, Hill and possibly Ziegler). Throw in Gore/Coffee at RB, and Davis/Walker at TE, and you have some serious offensive talent.

Now we just need to shore up the o-line and figure out a long-term solution at QB (Nate???), and we're on our way.

again with the Zeigler

Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
hopefully Roman.

Roman won't be cut, it will be WR.. Either Spurlock, Hill or Battle.

F**k Roman cut.. Battle is good block and good in special better than Wr.. Hill didn't much catch the ball.. Hill look like thin like Brandon Lloyd?? maybe i think too well.. wait and see about hill in games..

WTF did you just say? Yoda? is that you?

Me no think right talk you.