LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

who got cut?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by GoFD74:
Spurlock is likely gone once MC is activated.

Bruce and Battle are in the last year of their contracts, so they'll be gone next season, leaving a young but extremely talented group of WRs next year (Crabtree, Morgan, Jones, Hill and possibly Ziegler). Throw in Gore/Coffee at RB, and Davis/Walker at TE, and you have some serious offensive talent.

Now we just need to shore up the o-line and figure out a long-term solution at QB (Nate???), and we're on our way.

again with the Zeigler

what? the guy is good. he is good enough to be our number 5. the guy catches pretty much everything that comes his way. sure he's no all star but the guy has pretty solid hands, which is what you expect out of a 5th WR
Originally posted by Youngone:
I cut to feel

DON'T DO THAT. IT MAKES YOU BLIND.

[ Edited by Giant9er on Oct 7, 2009 at 13:30:03 ]
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by GoFD74:
Spurlock is likely gone once MC is activated.

Bruce and Battle are in the last year of their contracts, so they'll be gone next season, leaving a young but extremely talented group of WRs next year (Crabtree, Morgan, Jones, Hill and possibly Ziegler). Throw in Gore/Coffee at RB, and Davis/Walker at TE, and you have some serious offensive talent.

Now we just need to shore up the o-line and figure out a long-term solution at QB (Nate???), and we're on our way.

again with the Zeigler

what? the guy is good. he is good enough to be our number 5. the guy catches pretty much everything that comes his way. sure he's no all star but the guy has pretty solid hands, which is what you expect out of a 5th WR

Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
hopefully Roman.

Roman won't be cut, it will be WR.. Either Spurlock, Hill or Battle.

F**k Roman cut.. Battle is good block and good in special better than Wr.. Hill didn't much catch the ball.. Hill look like thin like Brandon Lloyd?? maybe i think too well.. wait and see about hill in games..

maybe crabtree team special play.. he make might return good like cleveland guy cribbs
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
cut Willis

YEAH, THAT'S A NO-BRAINER ... LOL
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
hopefully Roman.

F**k Roman cut.. Battle is good block and good in special better than Wr.. Hill didn't much catch the ball.. Hill look like thin like Brandon Lloyd?? maybe i think too well.. wait and see about hill in games..

maybe crabtree team special play.. he make might return good like cleveland guy cribbs

Originally posted by ImMikeHunt:
hopefully Roman.

WTF did you just say? Yoda? is that you?

Me no think right talk you.

this is how I feel right now.... (_o_)
Originally posted by ImMikeHunt:
hopefully Roman.

WTF did you just say? Yoda? is that you?

Me no think right talk you.

Battle good block and special good too me think. Hill catch not sometime but look hungry. Hungry too me also me think well too. See in games too when we done. No Spurlock good go to. Bananas.
Originally posted by Giant9er:

you got goatse'd?!?!?

• mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
hopefully Roman.

Hell yeah, BuZz. You tell 'em, man!!!

right on dude...
Originally posted by 49ersForever:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by ramanz16:
It'll be Battle or Spurlock.

How do you figure that,

Battle has been getting playing time, it will most likely be a WR who has not been on the field often, say Hill or Spurlock, but love him or Hate him Battle is a player!

Bruce, Morgan and Battle will continue to start and Crabtree will play Battle to the bench, but look for Battle to be in most 3rd downs.

Remember Jones will also push Morgan for playing time.

Next season Bruce retires and we will be looking at Crabtree, Jones, and Morgan, with Battle playing a lot of 3rd downs.

I like the look of this bunch, big strong and good blockers! Sure hands and some speed!

this is a contract year for battle, with all his injuries the past couple of years no way we resign him,

next year it should be crabtree and morgan with jones and hill battling for the #3 position and hopefully we draft a wr in the later rounds that can also return punts and kicks, that way we can lose rossum

That sounds reasonable, but Battle is a gamer and nice 3rd down WR off the bench, he really does have a knack for catching passes right at the sticks in big situations, hard to put a price on that, but I bet he signs cheap anyway.
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by Giant9er:

you got goatse'd?!?!?

hopefully Roman.

I would think we would be able to and should trade Hill. Get a fifth for him he's never going to do anything on this team behind Crabs, Morgan, Jones, Bruce, and Battle.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Quote:
there's no way Rossum gets cut before Spurlock.[/
quote]

This +1
Share 49ersWebzone