LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

who got cut?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fzrdave:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
hopefully Roman.

Roman won't be cut, it will be WR.. Either Spurlock, Hill or Battle.

Yup, and I'd bet that it's going to be Spurlock.

Yeah later Tazer!
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
Originally posted by fzrdave:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
hopefully Roman.

Roman won't be cut, it will be WR.. Either Spurlock, Hill or Battle.

Yup, and I'd bet that it's going to be Spurlock.

Yeah later Tazer!

You would think it would be him, but recent signs make me think it will be Jason Hill.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
after we signed crabtree who did we cut?

How about research and read a bit before asking?

[ Edited by 9erluv415 on Oct 7, 2009 at 16:54:46 ]
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
MattMaiocco If Crabtree signs, no way 49ers release Jason Hill. Battle and Bruce are not signed for next year. Hill would likely be No. 3 WR in '10.

Maiocco said that yesterday

Bye Bye Spurlock. Glad we'll keep Jason Hill. Spurlock would have made me root for him more if he could complete a pass during the taser or actually make a meaningful catch for the niners or wow me on PR/KR but he he's done nothing to warrant my vote. He could have found his little knitch by unseating Rossum and being our little mystery weapon in the taser. So oh well. At least we still have Hill as our #3 next year, Morgan as our #2, and Mr.#1 Michael "Welcome to the Niners"Crabtree.
Seems to me the taser contradicts Coach Sing's no nonsense smash mouth football. Last time they ran it versus the seahawks and failed, Fox sure did expose Spurlock getting chewed out by Sing. Sorry Spurlock but you're about to be collecting an unemployment check from the State of California!
PLEASE SPURLOCK!
Share 49ersWebzone