LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 153 users in the forums

Mike Nolan Built this Team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I credit McCloughan with building this team and I credit Singletary with getting them to perform.

Nolan did a good job, but I think Scott was guy responsible for finding and bringing in the talent. Nolan made us respectable again; Singletary took it a step further.
Originally posted by strickac:
I credit McCloughan with building this team and I credit Singletary with getting them to perform.

Nolan did a good job, but I think Scott was guy responsible for finding and bringing in the talent. Nolan made us respectable again; Singletary took it a step further.

We got a lot of respect for a few months AFTER the 2006 Season. Cindarella pick for the playoffs and all that. Then Norv eloped with the Chargers and it was pretty much all downhill from there.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by strickac:

We got a lot of respect for a few months AFTER the 2006 Season. Cindarella pick for the playoffs and all that. Then Norv eloped with the Chargers and it was pretty much all downhill from there.

If Norv was still our OC, Nolan would still be our HC.
nolan and scotty may have brought in the players but singletary gave this team the attitude they have this year
Share 49ersWebzone