LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 357 users in the forums

When a Loss is a Win

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
How can you love a team that loses? This team is pathetic. They beat two really bad teams, and lost to another really bad team. This is the Vikings we're talking about. Please. They never do anything!

I love this team regardless if it wins or looses. I have stuck with this team my entire life through good seasons and bad. I don't drop them because of one loss.

The two teams you are downing are our division rivals that most analysts had us loosing to. We beat our division rivals and we are in the playoffs.

This team is far from pathetic, we have heart, passion and fight, something I haven't seen in a long time from this team. The Niners lost on a fluke play that had broken down. Favre even admitted later he knew he was about to be hit so he just threw it as hard as he could.

And P.S. this is a 49ers "Fan" Forum. Fan comes from the word "fanatic". If you are surprised that there are people here who still support this team because we lost, well you must not know what it is like to be a real fan.
Originally posted by maximill15:
yeah it sucks we have to root for the cowboys on mon night too!!

Hah, that's awesome. I do hope they lose, that would be nice to get an early pick next year.
Originally posted by a24hrdad:
How can you love a team that loses? This team is pathetic. They beat two really bad teams, and lost to another really bad team. This is the Vikings we're talking about. Please. They never do anything!

I love this team regardless if it wins or looses. I have stuck with this team my entire life through good seasons and bad. I don't drop them because of one loss.

The two teams you are downing are our division rivals that most analysts had us loosing to. We beat our division rivals and we are in the playoffs.

This team is far from pathetic, we have heart, passion and fight, something I haven't seen in a long time from this team. The Niners lost on a fluke play that had broken down. Favre even admitted later he knew he was about to be hit so he just threw it as hard as he could.

And P.S. this is a 49ers "Fan" Forum. Fan comes from the word "fanatic". If you are surprised that there are people here who still support this team because we lost, well you must not know what it is like to be a real fan.

RIGHT ON
Originally posted by TRAVELER_9ER:

RIGHT ON

+1
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
If we could take it to playoff calibur team the way we did today, I just can't see how we're not going to win the West to the least and get into the playoffs.

Sure, we lost, but we're still going to win the West and that's all that counts. -A lot of people put too much into this game (even myself) when our last 2 games were more important (whether you want to pick them apart or not).

-We're going to beat the crap out of the Rams next week at home and be 3-0 in the division, you can't ask for much more for what we're yet to become down the season stretch.

We're going to be the 1989 Cleveland Indians, Shaun Hill is our 'wild thing' and Issac Bruce is our 'Tom Berenger', we'll make the playoffs and shock the world.

We will shock the world
Been here through thick and thin. My relationship with this team is no different than a marriage, "to death do us part"... I think we are really turning the corner, but I do not know if this year is it...
Nice post! The 49ers showed they belonged on the field with the Vikings and just didn't finish the deal. They did not get worked on national TV like the Cal Bears did yesterday in Oregon. I will take a heartbreaker like today any day as long as the team learns from it and takes the next opponent to the woodshed (......I pity the Rams next week).
[img=]

one of V Davis TD.
[ Edited by elbolitas49ers on Sep 27, 2009 at 9:53 PM ]
[img=]
[img=]

[img=]
i think we have something here
This game solidified our status as a very gritty and up and coming contender,i was beaming like a proud papa watching them today. IMHO all we need is a pass rusher,and another stud lineman,and possibly a dynamic receiver to take bruces spot after this season and we will the BOMB!! Maybe that receiver will be Brandon Jones. Plus the Panthers are 0-2 and about to face dallas tommorow and we own their pick along with our own,plus the pick we will get for trading Crabtrees greedy ass next March! So while we are all pissed about what happened,things are looking up in NINERVILLE baby!
[ Edited by Mister49 on Sep 27, 2009 at 10:05 PM ]
[img=]

Great post. Your a fan no matter what. 0-16, 2-14, or superbowl champions. No matter what the record is I'll never stop rooting for my team.
Share 49ersWebzone