How we couldve easily won:
1) Dre Bly catches that INT that he dropped he wouldve EASILY took it for 6. GG
2) We go for the first down and get it on 3rd and 6 when Vikings have on timeout. But no, were vanilla.
3) Mark Roman pushes Greg Lewis out, there was no way he could have kept his feet in if he pushed him.
4) Spurlock makes that tackle on Harvin on the KR for TD.
5) If Gore
6) We could have called a time out before the Vikings' offense last play, give the d-line a rest because they were panting like dogs.
7) Just Smith was this: || close to getting a sack/hit on favre before the hail mary, Favre wouldnt of been able to make that pass.
8) Maybe, just maybe, if we blitzed we couldve got pressure because Favre had ALL FRICKEN DAY to throw not just on the Hail Mary, but on the whole drive.
We had so many chances, theres a lot more than what i typed, and we blew those chances.
I blame the loss on Roman for not being good at football. As a veteran player you gotta make the right play...and he didnt..hes a bum, needs to get cut now...