LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 214 users in the forums

So Cal fans. NFL FOX regional action.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 5rings:
I know the map says that all of Cali is watching it. I still cant find it on my tv.Are we sure the game comes on LA Fox?

my tv says TBA. but they will maybe update the guides by 2moro or friday.
Cox San Diego says they're playing the 9er game!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE we get to watch the first of many alex smith to crabtree TD!
I sure hope this holds up... will be the first game i get to watch in the comfort of home! Pleeeeeaze! Go Niners!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
OMFG!!!!!! OMFG!!!!! THEY'RE ACTUALLY GONNA SHOW A NINER GAME IN MY AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just jizzed in my pocket!!!!!! I finally get to watch a niner game in HD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I just gotta hope they don't switch the game when we get down 21-0. We're a 2nd half team.

Where did you see that? I know you're in my area Syber

right here brotha!
http://the506.com/nflmaps/

It looks like it will be. But it also says it's unofficial. I looked on my Direct TV guide and it's still TBA.
OMFG!!!!!! OMFG!!!!! THEY'RE ACTUALLY GONNA SHOW A NINER GAME IN MY AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just jizzed in my pocket!!!!!! I finally get to watch a niner game in HD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I just gotta hope they don't switch the game when we get down 21-0. We're a 2nd half team.

Where did you see that? I know you're in my area Syber

right here brotha!
http://the506.com/nflmaps/

It looks like it will be. But it also says it's unofficial. I looked on my Direct TV guide and it's still TBA.

it's "unofficial" but it's always accurate. My guide still says "TBA" but that could just be that whoever enters that data has yet to so. I'm pretty esssited.
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Man oh man how in the hell has LA managed to be NFL less for all these years. Such a strange deal. The thing that amazes me is they seem to schedule a different team every week down there, based on the match up rather than sticking with the other teams in the state. It's a ship with no rudder down there. Awe well stoked for all you niner fans in the south land this week!!
[ Edited by DJD on Oct 29, 2009 at 10:45 AM ]
So let me get this right Fox has the double header AGAIN this weekend right?
So that means L.A county 49ers fans get our game + Favre getting a beatdown in Green Bay?????
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
So that means L.A county 49ers fans get our game + Favre getting a beatdown in Green Bay?????

si señor.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

si señor.

praise the lord!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DJD:
Man oh man how in the hell has LA managed to be NFL less for all these years. Such a strange deal. The thing that amazes me is they seem to schedule a different team every week down there, based on the match up rather than sticking with the other teams in the state. It's a ship with no rudder down there. Awe well stoked for all you niner fans in the south land this week!!

For them best match up of the week equals basically every Giants, Cowboys, and this year Vikings game. They only went with SF-Indy because its an opportunity for Fox to have Manning. I agree that LA should be a secondary market for SF. By default show Niner games and give them discretion to switch.
No game in LA this weekend- damnit! NYG and Eagles on the early Fox game. Should've known better.
If we aren't at least a one-loss team, why would they want to show us and Indy??
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
No game in LA this weekend- damnit! NYG and Eagles on the early Fox game. Should've known better.
If we aren't at least a one-loss team, why would they want to show us and Indy??

where are you seeing that info? on your guide?? the guide could be wrong, it often is. Here's the unofficial map but it's usually pretty accurate.
http://the506.com/nflmaps/2009/08-FOX-E.html

but yea, it wouldn't surprise me if they showed NY vs. Philly. That's probably gonna be a more competitive game.

where are you seeing that info? on your guide?? the guide could be wrong, it often is. Here's the unofficial map but it's usually pretty accurate.

but yea, it wouldn't surprise me if they showed NY vs. Philly. That's probably gonna be a more competitive game.

Syber, I'm in the IE and I checked my guide last night. Has our game on at 10am followed by GB vs Minn. I didn't see NYG vs PHI

Syber, I'm in the IE and I checked my guide last night. Has our game on at 10am followed by GB vs Minn. I didn't see NYG vs PHI

sweet. My guide data still lists nothing. I just chalk it up to a communication error between fox and the company that provides the guide data. I don't put too much faith in the guide data cuz I can tell you first hand it's often wrong. I work for a cable company and am constantly in communications with the company that provides us the guide data (Tribune) about errors they've made. Basically a data entry person transferring data.
Share 49ersWebzone