LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

So Cal fans. NFL FOX regional action.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
No game in LA this weekend- damnit! NYG and Eagles on the early Fox game. Should've known better.
If we aren't at least a one-loss team, why would they want to show us and Indy??

where are you seeing that info? on your guide?? the guide could be wrong, it often is. Here's the unofficial map but it's usually pretty accurate.
http://the506.com/nflmaps/2009/08-FOX-E.html

but yea, it wouldn't surprise me if they showed NY vs. Philly. That's probably gonna be a more competitive game.

Syber, I'm in the IE and I checked my guide last night. Has our game on at 10am followed by GB vs Minn. I didn't see NYG vs PHI

sweet. My guide data still lists nothing. I just chalk it up to a communication error between fox and the company that provides the guide data. I don't put too much faith in the guide data cuz I can tell you first hand it's often wrong. I work for a cable company and am constantly in communications with the company that provides us the guide data (Tribune) about errors they've made. Basically a data entry person transferring data.

I have Direct TV. Let me know if you want to switch so I can get $50
No game in LA this weekend- damnit! NYG and Eagles on the early Fox game. Should've known better.
If we aren't at least a one-loss team, why would they want to show us and Indy??

where are you seeing that info? on your guide?? the guide could be wrong, it often is. Here's the unofficial map but it's usually pretty accurate.

but yea, it wouldn't surprise me if they showed NY vs. Philly. That's probably gonna be a more competitive game.

Syber, I'm in the IE and I checked my guide last night. Has our game on at 10am followed by GB vs Minn. I didn't see NYG vs PHI

sweet. My guide data still lists nothing. I just chalk it up to a communication error between fox and the company that provides the guide data. I don't put too much faith in the guide data cuz I can tell you first hand it's often wrong. I work for a cable company and am constantly in communications with the company that provides us the guide data (Tribune) about errors they've made. Basically a data entry person transferring data.

You have DTV but no sunday ticket?

It's expensive. What they don't tell you is that even though you pay for HD service, Sunday Ticket will cost you an additional $25 for HD when you already have HD for your TV.

I have been fighting with the thought for years. I enjoy going to bars to watch and root for our team. I know that adds up as well. I haven't missed a Niner game in like 9 years.

It's expensive. What they don't tell you is that even though you pay for HD service, Sunday Ticket will cost you an additional $25 for HD when you already have HD for your TV.

I have been fighting with the thought for years. I enjoy going to bars to watch and root for our team. I know that adds up as well. I haven't missed a Niner game in like 9 years.

cool man, as long as you're not missing games, who cares. I need to find someone with DTV & ST, who would be willing to get an extra box for me. I'd pay the monthly charge on the box and go halves on the price of the sunday ticket. Just gotta find someone who is willing to do it.

cool man, as long as you're not missing games, who cares. I need to find someone with DTV & ST, who would be willing to get an extra box for me. I'd pay the monthly charge on the box and go halves on the price of the sunday ticket. Just gotta find someone who is willing to do it.

I had an extra box. But I gave it to our new family friend who moved into our extra room. I only pay $5 a month on the box. So if I had Sunday ticket and gave you the box you can take it with you and get the signal I get at home?

I had an extra box. But I gave it to our new family friend who moved into our extra room. I only pay $5 a month on the box. So if I had Sunday ticket and gave you the box you can take it with you and get the signal I get at home?

Yup. I had DTV/ST before, but had to cancel it. It's just too much money for what I used it for. If DTV would just let me get a box, just for the ST, I'd be all over it. I have no need for the rest of their channels or monthly subscriptions since I get free cable. Only time I would turn on the DTV box would be on Sundays. Not worth the over $500.00 i'd pay a year.

I only checked the times this morning... hey- i hope i'm wrong!

I only checked the times this morning... hey- i hope i'm wrong!

I have Dish Network... i guess i shoul've checked that huh? Has anyone else-- what's it say?
  • irief
  • Veteran
TVGUIDE listings and listings at MYFOXLA.com saying that it's going to be the Giants-Eagles game on Fox 11 in LA. I hope this isn't true!

They tend to show the Giants/Eagles games because of all of the East Coast transplants out here.
Originally posted by irief:
TVGUIDE listings and listings at MYFOXLA.com saying that it's going to be the Giants-Eagles game on Fox 11 in LA. I hope this isn't true!

They tend to show the Giants/Eagles games because of all of the East Coast transplants out here.

damn man! I checked TV Guide online and it also has the 9er game listed for my area. I'm about 2 hours east of LA.

I have giants and eagles too
I just checked my DTV channel and said Niners will be on!

I'm 50 miles north of LA.

Hope they show it!!!

[ Edited by jgalvan on Oct 30, 2009 at 11:44 AM ]
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:

yea, looks like LA changed up at the last minute. I'm sure the same will happen to me. No way I get to see a niner game in HD. NO WAY!
Thank you Detroit and St Louis I get to watch the Niners now.
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:

yea, looks like LA changed up at the last minute. I'm sure the same will happen to me. No way I get to see a niner game in HD. NO WAY!

Looks like another early trip to the Sports Bar. Giants-Eagles will be shown in LA. DAMN!
Share 49ersWebzone