LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

So Cal fans. NFL FOX regional action.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
No niners in San Diego
Nope. No Niners-Texans coverage in So Cal.

SD vs KC 10am CBS
MINN vs PITT 10am Fox

ATL vs DAL 1pm Fox

Off to the bar early in the morning. I guess I'm starting early
of course, my area is still "undecided" about what game to air, even though the rest of CA will be getting the niner game. Not holding my breath for them to decide on showing the niner game. They have yet to all year for me.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
of course, my area is still "undecided" about what game to air, even though the rest of CA will be getting the niner game. Not holding my breath for them to decide on showing the niner game. They have yet to all year for me.

+1, but at least we still have a chance!
OMFG!!!!!! OMFG!!!!! THEY'RE ACTUALLY GONNA SHOW A NINER GAME IN MY AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just jizzed in my pocket!!!!!! I finally get to watch a niner game in HD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I just gotta hope they don't switch the game when we get down 21-0. We're a 2nd half team.
[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on Oct 28, 2009 at 3:25 PM ]
OMFG!!!!!! OMFG!!!!! THEY'RE ACTUALLY GONNA SHOW A NINER GAME IN MY AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just jizzed in my pocket!!!!!! I finally get to watch a niner game in HD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I just gotta hope they don't switch the game when we get down 21-0. We're a 2nd half team.

Where did you see that? I know you're in my area Syber
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

Where did you see that? I know you're in my area Syber

right here brotha!
http://the506.com/nflmaps/
i get the game too.

ALL OF CALIFORNIA WILL WATCH THIS GAME.

Finally!!! Niners in Vegas!!!!

yesss finally no looking on the net!!!!
well f**k me sideways i get to watch another in hd!!
Originally posted by B_Carmine:
well f**k me sideways i get to watch another in hd!!

lye down.
I know the map says that all of Cali is watching it. I still cant find it on my tv.Are we sure the game comes on LA Fox?
Originally posted by Crown:
No niners in San Diego
sup
Share 49ersWebzone